Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

african womens are easier than asians ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
elsharkawey

elsharkawey

Greycel
I was negotiating with an African women from facebook to traveling to meet with her in her country and spending my vacation with she and having sex togther for money (250 dollar for two weeks) . and she accepted and did't asked me for pic even ? then i tried the same thing with other girls and they was the same , compared to asian girls they asking for marriage and more money ? so are african women are easier than asian ?

Ive never been to africa or asia, tbh (to be honest)

Just fly to africa to fuck a whore, buddy boyo
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

You're gonna get your organs harvested.

Enjoy your AIDS and ebola

Join date and 2nd post

They're poor in africa so I wouldn't be surprised. Tap that jungle hoe.

Are you stupid ? Why would you go to a shithole to fuck an ugly girl ? Shop for a prostitue instead.

Only works for white men . Brown incels can forget it.

For african women white skin means high status

>they was the same
:lul:

Are you stupid ? Why would you go to a shithole to fuck an ugly girl ? Shop for a prostitue instead.
there are alot of hot young african womens + they are cheap so i can making my fantasy about having a women for a long
period under my controll

Images

And uglier too tbh

They're poor in africa so I wouldn't be surprised. Tap that jungle hoe.
jungle pussy from african woman > mean black american bitch

Women are typically easy to men who moggg other men (i.e. Chads). This is why Indians are at the bottom and Whites at the top. Look at European empires. They mogged most of the world. They themselves, however, got mogged by Jews.

ok the idea are so risky you are right
Only bring a small amount of money and nothing else expensive on you when you meet her, and make sure it's somewhere public. If she resists letting you fondle her before going to her room then it's a trap.

Prostitutes are significantly more expensive than that boyo, 250 bucks for two whole weeks of companionship and sex, thats an extremely good bargin in the western world and even SEA.

In any case OP, great idea and thanks for actually making an effort and getting the contact, might be preferable to SEAmaxx if it turns out that its viable this way. I think you should really go for it and get back here to tell how it went, but as others have pointed out already really take care with where you´re going and what you´re doing.
Always use protection when having sex even if it seems cucked, have yourself checked for STDs when you get back, make a plan where to go and what to do and pick usual tourist destinations that are safer, none of that outback shit, DONT trust your foid of choice, if she starts acting weird or flaking, drop her, dont take anything expensive with you and try to wear stuff that doesnt mark you out for anyone who could be a good target for mugging.

Above all though, if you go through with it, I wish you good luck and have the time of your life, you deserve it.

Where do you, OP, live?
It might be easier and cheaper to just have sex in your country/continent.

This just reminds me of Life's Too Short where Liam Neeson tried to do an improvisation of a comedy sketch and ended up saying "I contracted AIDS from an African prostitute"

I was negotiating with an African women from facebook to traveling to meet with her in her country and spending my vacation with she and having sex togther for money (250 dollar for two weeks) . and she accepted and did't asked me for pic even ? then i tried the same thing with other girls and they was the same , compared to asian girls they asking for marriage and more money ? so are african women are easier than asian ?

If true then youre a boss tbh.
250$ is the usual price of a hooker in USA.
But what country specifically? How are you sure those girls arent some sort of scam or ''nigerian prince'' type of crook shit?
Any pictures? I'd do it tbh

Aids is our ally

Not much of an ally tbh. All it's doing is killing off 3rd world villagers, and the occasional poof, mostly. Western cunts are still thriving and whoring.

250usd for 2 weeks? I feel something's off. I'd be on alert if I were u

But what country specifically? How are you sure those girls arent some sort of scam or ''nigerian prince'' type of crook shit?
one of those girls from ghana her facebook page are full of family pics and wedding pics even her sister was mentioned on a lot of her pics and i make a video call with she on hangout
250usd for 2 weeks? I feel something's off. I'd be on alert if I were u

250$ per two weeks are very high wage on africa african workers working on chinese factories for less than 50$ per month if they was lucky to get a job there
and i don't know how to be sure 100% iwill't fill into scam ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.