Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL After 100 years of female sufferage, rights, recognition, "Future Is Female", the biggest revolution for them in recent times is...

High iq post once again from Tyrone and BBC

@FACEandLMS

Women's suffrage was the bane of America.

Change my mind.

Everything foids do resolves around their bodies. Just look at Femen, they can't even protest without sexualizing themselves. JFL
It's their only way to gain attention because they lack arguments and knowledge.

Nuke onlyfans

Men have been trying to ban prostitution for thousands of years and women keep fighting for their rights to be degenerate whores. I bet religion itself was invented primarily to stop women from whoring their pussies out for money and convince them to get married and be good wives and mothers. What makes men today think they can convince women to stop being whores, when its literally been tried by every generation of men before us?

calling that a revolution is an insult

4098943 MALVOIUN 7

Everything foids do resolves around their bodies. Just look at Femen, they can't even protest without sexualizing themselves. JFL
It's their only way to gain attention because they lack arguments and knowledge.

This is why they are the meme- and ironic-gender.

> "Stop sexualizing us"
> Can't make logical points so shows tits.

An asteroid cannot hit us soon enough. If I heard one was coming, I would sit on my fucking roof or ontop of a hill to speed it up as much as possible.

Female power LMAO what a joke of a gender

High IQ, they've been given every right and more. This is how they make do with their privileges.
It’s similar to what mlk did for niggers, only to have the niggers literally go apeshit with their newfound rights and privileges

It’s similar to what mlk did for niggers, only to have the niggers literally go apeshit with their newfound rights and privileges
minorities behave like foids tbh

This post didn't end up on IT cuz it can't be argued against.

This is why they are the meme- and ironic-gender.

> "Stop sexualizing us"
> Can't make logical points so shows tits.
Ye like that AT&T foid

Got pissed off over everyone sexualising her so simps would simp for her when she was literally asking for it after wearing clothes that exposed her breasts and she even posted this picture in comparison to her in her AT&T advert herself. It was all a stunt for attention.

At t girl promo

I'd love to hear what excuses they have for dressing like they do but then not wanting to be sexualised despite sexualising themselves.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back