Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

After 15 you die

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Nothing good happens after 15. Even if everything before 15 is shit, Ur still a kid and after 15 youll never be a kid again and have those strong emotions n everything annlife is just like a movie

I'd take it. I feel like nothing happened after 15 anyways, games felt newer at least.

I was diagnosed with severe depression and social anxiety right after i turned 15 and nothing good has happened to me ever since. So i guess you're right, i would be pretty content, if i would've died at 15.

Nah 15 there’s still time, 25 is death

I was diagnosed with severe depression and social anxiety right after i turned 15 and nothing good has happened to me ever since. So i guess you're right, i would be pretty content, if i would've died at 15.
Even crying and self harming when I was 15 it actually kind felt good to an extent. Now I'm just numb. And when I really do feel like shit, I don't cry or feel sad, I just feel empty and sewer sidal

15 was pretty much the dropping point for me, that's when I started on my journey of hikimaxxing

Unless ur a chad or a foid tbh

16 is the prime age. At 18 your brain congeals. People die too late

Lol. Ok. Good luck.

Make it 16 for an Incel.

If you haven't had a kiss by then your life is pretty much over.

i'm not dead yet

Even crying and self harming when I was 15 it actually kind felt good to an extent. Now I'm just numb. And when I really do feel like shit, I don't cry or feel sad, I just feel empty and sewer sidal
Yeah i've been feeling pretty numb since than.

if you're ugly, you're born dead.

for chad life only starts

It probably ended at 17 for me tbh ngl. Though the more brutal truth would be it never began in the first place. :feelsokman:
if you're ugly, you're born dead.
:blackpill::feelsrope: trucel blackpill harsh truth

.t 16 year old teencel

chad is already fucking and doing all sorts of degenerate shit by 13.it's over

until 15 you have nothing...
You are not independent and you can't do anything, you don't have money, you can't drive so what you've said is cope.
after 18 you have the chance to ascend. if you don't ascend until 35, you're dead...

I'd take it. I feel like nothing happened after 15 anyways, games felt newer at least.

I must admit I do miss the magical feelings games like Super Mario World and Super Mario Brothers 3 gave me in my younger years.

I mean I still enjoy firing them up and playing them from time to time for the pure tactile goodness of tap tap tapping the jumps out on the controllers precisely but sadly the magic, wonder and awe of the onscreen experience is largely gone.

You'll catch up with me ngl. I can't postmaxx cuz I have tests coming up so I have to study. consider yourself lucky u prick
I told you, I am inevitable.
20361FAA 8ED5 4FE4 BD27 7368E99BE290