Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

After 3 years of catfishing, I realized that my personality is pretty good. It was the looks who didn't let me to succeed into online dating

copecel2

copecel2

Banned
-
To preface this, I catfished for at least 3 years, doing multiple accounts with different people on Tinder/Bumble, whatever.

The fact is, women have been interested on me, the fake Chad. If I was myself, they would've rejected me before I would do a move. When a woman finds you attractive, you can act however you want.

In my discussions with them, I showed them my personality, the real me. I talked to them naturally. And they still have been attracted to me. So this is my proof that blackpill exists.

My personality is amazing. Everyone loves me

Catfishing is very blackpilling

To preface this, I catfished for at least 3 years, doing multiple accounts with different people on Tinder/Bumble, whatever.

The fact is, women have been interested on me, the fake Chad. If I was myself, they would've rejected me before I would do a move. When a woman finds you attractive, you can act however you want.

In my discussions with them, I showed them my personality, the real me. I talked to them naturally. And they still have been attracted to me. So this is my proof that blackpill exists.
How was it?

Took you long enough. All it took me was 15 minutes.

looks are always the problem. jfl @ NT copers

aspie chad>>>>>>>>>>"NT" normie

My personality goes along with my face, trash.

Water is wet, as they say on here.

Not true. Your personality could be awful to foids (autistic, awkward etc.) and you'd still do well as a chadfish

b-but looks only get you through the door. personality lets you stay inside :soy: :soy::soy:

b-but looks only get you through the door. personality lets you stay inside :soy: :soy::soy:
Chadfishing shows us a foid's true personality. Would you want to do more than a pump and dump anyway?

stopped chadfishing after I got tons of numbers just by saying "number now" jfl

My personality is pretty solid. It’s my looks that let me down.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back