Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel After a week back on Tinder, I finally have a like

• Thread starter Deleted member 7573
  • Start date
Deleted member 7573

Deleted member 7573

Banned
-
After using some new pictures which I thought were good and using some boosts this is the like I got in a whole week

Screenshot 2018 06 28 20 50 24

Some random guy that passed the filter and left his tinder to give automatic likes, I want to die

Why do you guys do this to yourselves? I really don't understand it.

Why do you guys do this to yourselves? I really don't understand it.

Sometimes I need to remind myself how much it's Over

tbh I really thought the pictures were good, I'm wearing a suit at my sister's wedding and I think they were at least ok.

Shouldn't even bother with Tinder. Its pointless if you're not a Chad, Chadlite, or Tyrone.

I Have 0 Likes

Shouldn't even bother with Tinder. Its pointless if you're not a Chad, Chadlite, or Tyrone.

I know but it's so unfair every time I look there is foids that are my looksmatch 4/10, but none of them even consider me as an option, I was not aiming for 8/10 stacys, just a girl that is my looksmatch

I Have 0 Likes
The first time I used tinder I ended with 0 likes as well, This is my first like on tinder, literally a joke

By the way having a search input for matches makes me wanna rope even more :feelsrope:

Last edited:
That sucks, but don't get so down on yourself, Tinder is the hardest way to get laid for ugly men

That sucks, but don't get so down on yourself, Tinder is the hardest way to get laid for ugly men
Yeah I know, funny thing is that after I see the notification of tinder saying that someone had given me a like, I thought "Kek certainly it is a landwhale", man I would have felt better if it was a landwhale