Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious after blackpill i start to like ethnic people

• Thread starter Deleted member 10150
  • Start date
Deleted member 10150

Deleted member 10150

cRope
-
after blackpill i discover racepill and bitter tabboo slavpill (that im not white ) and tbh tbh i dont care for europe or some race whit low birth rate

Tbh in real life anglo-whites have been far more racist to me than slavs. They love to virtue signal over the internet but in real life it's complete opposite.

I don't like humans as a whole.

Tbh in real life anglo-whites have been far more racist to me than slavs. They love to virtue signal over the internet but in real life it's complete opposite.

Exactly lol, I've had anglo-whites call me racist names on multiple occasions

Most white people (especially liberal white people) literally can't acknowledge racism beyond words being said. They are vehement enforcers of language, but are actionably more racist than a suburban cop.

Not gonna lie, after I discovered the black pill, I gained a slight hate towards white people in general.