Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion after collapse, can the ideal world for incels be created?

Sleeper

Sleeper

sad but true
★★★★
hopefully, as the US continues its slow collapse (bringing down the entire western world with it), there'll be a point where the institutions that uphold the idea of "women's rights" and liberalism simply becomes too weak and ineffective to enforce. i truly believe now that there will come a time where the docile man will awaken, as he loses more and more, he will see the true nature of things, see the treachery in foids and finally rebel against this system. in which we will collectively create a society in which men are not held down by the notions of class, race, disabilities or inability to perform tasks to the liking of normies. we'll have true democracy in that we are ruled by a democratically elected council of men from our communes where elections are held annually, this i hope will curb populist tendencies that unfortunately do emerge from time to time (this is why a council of censors will be established to limit hostile literature/ideas), but as a fail-safe foids will not have voting rights (or any rights really) so any chance of populism will be snuffed out. when you are born, your role in society will be selected by the council (as incels, we know all too well the realities of the inequality of man) and "individualism" is done away with. as mentioned above, we will also have a council of censors so heretical ideologies/ideas can be eradicated like liberalism - you might say "but what about free speech?", but it's not something we need as we will create a perfect or near-perfect society. and besides, the only people that even benefit from free speech are marxist intellectuals (agitators), rich people and foids. people like us have no voice because we're powerless anyway

when a man comes of age (personally i'd say 20, but this is more of an outline for a utopia), the council will give the man a wife and land. if there's more men than foids, we have a slight problem. two ways to fix this: we go out and simply take/buy foids from other communities or we establish higher ranking positions for voluntary celibates such as priesthood or monkhood (religion is important for binding a community and preventing sedition). and yes, i say voluntary celibate because in the ideal world, there will only be volcels as all men will be given wives.

i feel when the collapse finally comes, most of this will be trial and error, but hopefully serve as a general outline of what a utopian society would look like. one thing is absolute about this: foids will have absolutely no rights whatsoever as the foid menace has proven again and again that they do not deserve rights, so when the great collapse comes, we must ensure we never make this mistake again. giving foids human rights was the greatest tragedy to unfold in the history of man, but it can be undone and should be undone.

if this fails i only wish for one thing...

cope, we are ugly so its over

no, there just aren't enough thin women out there

idk, we're still a minority (and by 'we' I mean actually blackpilled incels, not incels in denial like IT users and many normies), unfortunately most men lack the introspection to realize there's something wrong out there. So chances are that if eventually everything collapses, they'll probably just do the same shit again.

Unless, more men become blackpilled. Fortunately, we have everything recorded nowadays, so in the future humans can actually see how giving so many privilleges to women end up destroying society and they won't take things for granted like the older generation (of simps) did.

Your "society" would collapse once the foids start giving birth to chads ,you're literally creating a heaven for chads . They won't even have to compete with each other

MASSIVE COPE, if the West collapses China will take over the world no doubt

I'm holding out for some copes as well

once society collapses, we will seize the means of reproduction
through violent means

We’ll be just as fucked if stuff collapses tbh. No happy ending for us

To even conceive of collapse we must be first MAke it happen.

I would also regulate the media foids consume in order to prevent the dead bedroom when they are assigned to incels.

It depends on who accumulates the most power and in the fastest time in this endgame scenario. Like any other group that would have to gain power, we would have to gain some sort of foothold in social/physical power and either inspire people to join us or to follow us, or we can go the negative route through physical prowess and just kill anyone who opposes us, and proceed to establish some sort of tyrannical dictatorship which will make everyone obey us that will slowly evolve into a more populist-esque government once the majority is in approval of us.