Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

after coronvirus, economy and job market is going to get so much worse. a middle class salary in the west soon won't buy a 1 bedroom apartment

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
coronvirus has already shut down chinese factory production for 1-2 months. they make almost everyhting in the world. it might take months to a year before they get going again.

so global economy will be fucked. this is not up for debate.

no shit to sell, no materials to construct shit with = no manufactoring in the west
even drugs for old ass fat boomers come from china

this means revenue and profit will be EXTREMELY hard to come by meaning jobs will be scarce and men will crawl through miles of glass and shit to get a minimum wage job

this mean you're even more fucked. if you get neet bux, gov will cut that shit.

Until we start going to anarchy I don't care

just more reason to rope sooner

Maybe we can actually start manufacturing in America again.

Half of us economy is buying chinese lead laden junk in walmarts . Also walmarts is the biggest employer in d states. Its just a cue for walmarts to turn into incel internment camps since the walton bros used to build internment camps for japamericans back in d days.

please elaborate
A virus with a 2% death rate that hasn’t killed no more than 100k ppl and the ppl that have died from it were prone to death anyways like women and child and old ppl wow yessss

It already doesn't.

Good thing I'm leeching off my dad rn.

@Emba thoughts?

@Emba thoughts?
It's over for consumer high tech...
Go low tech NOW and beat the rush!
01ico4x4

Economy will be an important factor of our fall