Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel After i Stealed ( yet again ) i get highmogged by legit chadlite , he had 2 mature foids on him btw

Izayacel

Izayacel

LUNATIC RichtER "
★★★★★
i walk by, looked at his face and height and he legit mogged me and others.
OP jawline , blond, jbbw, 2 foids, 185+ cm, ...

the only thing i did was stared at that foids ass i was legit like near reach and could see everything , form shape etc ( the brunette foid )
fck i wouldve fucked her, regardless if she was 37-40 she wastn that bad yet

the wall is legit just and excuse to cope but again fakeup etc helps , the other foid was uninteresting btw ( blonde foid )

brunettes are so OP man and her hair long and nice af

Lindenhof was the road called where i saw her, she probably fucks BBCs etc or boyos in private
elende fotze alter ( fucking cunt man )

btw just lol at my grocery store again , they rly never get it..

Last edited:
You fucking LARPing as a drunk, nigga? I dont understand a word u saying

Lol I haven't stealed from the store since HS. Fuckin sucks OP. Brunettes are the top tier White girls to me.

The hair is overestimated in terms of age, foids hit the wall during their late 40s, early 50s.

Even then I suspect Chad will fuck 90 year old grandmas, because we can't even have that.

Lindenhof was the road called where i saw her, she probably fucks BCs etc or boyos in private
elende fotze alter ( fucking cunt man )
JFL is this even english WTF it's like reading James Joyce. You're a funny guy OP but I don't understand you most of the time.

Pls explain OP for me
He's basically saying he was at the Grocery store stealing as usual when he saw a Chad with jaw line which mogged op and others. He was with 2 over 6ft tall foids. One Brunette which was the hottest which was between 37-40 yrs old. The other foid wasn't as good looking. He would have fucked the brunette regardless of age. The Wall is real. He's coping a bit but she was wearing fake up. ( make up). Says the brunette probably fucks Black cocks in private or boyos.

im a nigga and i dont care much about grammar anyways
Its not your grammar its the layout. But you probably use piss jugs so i better just leave it at this. :lul:
He's basically saying he was at the Grocery store stealing as usual when he saw a Chad with jaw line which mogged op and others. He was with 2 over 6ft tall foids. One Brunette which was the hottest which was between 37-40 yrs old. The other foid wasn't as good looking. He would have fucked the brunette regardless of age. The Wall is real. He's coping a bit but she was wearing fake up. ( make up). Says the brunette probably fucks Black cocks in private or boyos.
It never even began for shopliftingcels tbh ngl

iu

“stealed“ said by “lzyacel“

in the shakle we was chorpin woohoo dice no her panky JBW but thai possible back back blue county joe

Its not your grammar its the layout. But you probably use piss jugs so i better just leave it at this. :lul:

It never even began for shopliftingcels tbh ngl
its easy to get free stuff there so yea, cope all day

You know its over when you get grammarmogged by chad.

This is why its over for the west. Insane animalistic behaviour normalized. In a sane society this "man" would have been dissolved in acid.

we are animals, jsut lol at humans thinking their greater