[Blackpill] After learning foids' true nature, it's hard to look at classic video games in the same way

Leucosticte

Leucosticte

Quasi-neoreactionary libertarian
-
14h 1m
If I'm Mario, why do I even want to bother trying to rescue the princess after she's been kidnapped? By the time I get to her, she'll probably already have been raped, because what else would be the point of kidnapping an attractive young foid? Why do I want Bowser's leftovers; her pussy is probably all blown out from his Koopa Kock, so that when I'm fucking her, all I'm gonna feel is air, as though I just put my dick in a wind tunnel. Plus she's probably traumatized from the experience, so I'm gonna have to deal with all that baggage. She could have all kinds of sexual phobias now, and be like, "I can't let you fuck me up the ass because it reminds me of what Bowser used to make me do."

But for all we know, the princess was just a slut anyway who deliberately let herself get captured. She was probably craving Donkey Kong's BBC, so she was like, "Tee-hee, I'm just gonna wander over to where this powerful animal can grab hold of me." So if I'm Mario, why should I risk my life dodging flaming barrels just so I can try to save a chick who probably doesn't even want to be saved?

But back in the 80s, we didn't know the truth about how the white knight mentality is always making men want to play Captain Save-a-Ho, even when it works against their best interests; so we just assumed that the back-story we had been given about how the princess came to be in her predicament was on the up-and-up, and never thought to question her chastity. If we'd been blackpilled back then, we probably would've just gone our own way. Or maybe we would've played Donkey Kong Country, so that instead of trying to defeat Tyrone, we could have been Tyrone. If you're going to have an escapist fantasy, it might as well be one where you can slay, rather than serve as a beta cuck.

Last edited:
VisVoi

VisVoi

Pronounced "Vee Vwah"
-
The blackpill ruins most mainstream media. Can't even listen to songs about girls anymore which ruins most of the late 20th century.

E

Evildoer

Banned
-
Think of it as some sort of unreal world, where their nature is not like that. Games and movies, many industry is maked by non-blackpilled men, so they pretend everything is like they see it. Consider it as some sort on unreal lovestory.

SoCalSuifuel

SoCalSuifuel

Death Note Makes No Sense
-
Think of it as some sort of unreal world, where their nature is not like that. Games and movies, many industry is maked by non-blackpilled men, so they pretend everything is like they see it. Consider it as some sort on unreal lovestory.
Contrast that to the works of the ancient poets and storytellers who were absolutely blackpilled.
The_Abduction_of_Europa,_Jean-François_de_Troy.jpg

SoCalSuifuel

SoCalSuifuel

-
Really, what are some good examples?

(Dang, should've used the [IT'S OVER] prefix.)
The Iliad for one. The thirsty and cowardly woman worshiper Paris, who from youth was enamored by Aphrodite, steals away a man's bride (Helen) and starts a war which results in the destruction of his city and the death of his brother Hector and the rest of his family. In that story we can see that Homer was well aware of the destructive nature and power of the divine feminine. One could view The Iliad as a condemnation of the concept of romantic love.
300px-Enrique_Simonet_-_El_Juicio_de_Paris_-_1904.jpg Helene_Paris_David.jpg

Rice Cel

Rice Cel

{SRK} {TYP#6} Ricecel in 'Murican Hell
★★★★★
1d 3h 42m
It's hard to look at anything in the world the same way. I think I was happier when I was still plugged into the matrix

Veganist

Veganist

maskcel
★★★
5d 1h 27m
The Iliad for one. The thirsty and cowardly woman worshiper Paris, who from youth was enamored by Aphrodite, steals away a man's bride (Helen) and starts a war which results in the destruction of his city and the death of his brother Hector and the rest of his family. In that story we can see that Homer was well aware of the destructive nature and power of the divine feminine. One could view The Iliad as a condemnation of the concept of romantic love.
View attachment 29317View attachment 29318
How? Penelope would have cucked Ulysses irl

BigGhey

BigGhey

Мен – тыва Shiny Vaporeon
★★★★★
7d 28m
While I can ignore video games, I just can't watch tv or youtube videos the same way anymore

SoCalSuifuel

SoCalSuifuel

-
How? Penelope would have cucked Ulysses irl
Not necessarily, if she viewed all the men around her as ugly and beneath her she would have had no problem waiting for her Chad husband to return. Just look at so called female incels who have plenty of suitors but turn them down in hopes of an imaginary Chad who could be just around the corner.

Leucosticte

Leucosticte

Quasi-neoreactionary libertarian
-
14h 1m
Oh, I guess it was supposed to be spelled Koopa Kawk.

Modus Coperandi

Modus Coperandi

thanks for the rope, kind stranger
★★★★★
13d 23h 47m
kek one of the best posts I've ever read here.

so collecting bananas in donkey kong country is symbolic for all the dudes his bbc cucked? mind blown

Hunter

Hunter

Banned
-
5d 16h 49m
low IQ post. 2D foids are based on bluepilled notions of what foids are so they arent real foids with the same mentality as real foids and as a result shouldnt be grouped with those foids.

jet112

jet112

Bodycel & Mentalcel
★★
3d 4h 16m
any game set in the medieval era is redpilled. you can let woman fight for you for a meager pay

Henry de Montherlant

Henry de Montherlant

Transcendental
-
View attachment 29317View attachment 29318
Interesting read. However in today world, the Humanities are infested by feminist revisionism. All these classic pieces of work are read through a critical contemporary politicized bias, as a vile men attempt to alienate poor woman in culture since always ... jfl

SoCalSuifuel

SoCalSuifuel

-
Interesting read. However in today world, the Humanities are infested by feminist revisionism. All these classic pieces of work are read through a critical contemporary politicized bias, as a vile men attempt to alienate poor woman in culture since always ... jfl
And in the end Helen leaves Paris after he loses everything, JFL.

starystulejarz

starystulejarz

27 years old khfl slavcel neetcel (11yrs+) virgin
-
10d 19h 54m
her pussy is probably all blown out from his Koopa Kock, so that when I'm fucking her, all I'm gonna feel is air, as though I just put my dick in a wind tunnel.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Brahcel

Brahcel

Admiral
★★★
If I'm Mario, why do I even want to bother trying to rescue the princess after she's been kidnapped? By the time I get to her, she'll probably already have been raped, because what else would be the point of kidnapping an attractive young foid? Why do I want Bowser's leftovers; her pussy is probably all blown out from his Koopa Kock, so that when I'm fucking her, all I'm gonna feel is air, as though I just put my dick in a wind tunnel. Plus she's probably traumatized from the experience, so I'm gonna have to deal with all that baggage. She could have all kinds of sexual phobias now, and be like, "I can't let you fuck me up the ass because it reminds me of what Bowser used to make me do."

But for all we know, the princess was just a slut anyway who deliberately let herself get captured. She was probably craving Donkey Kong's BBC, so she was like, "Tee-hee, I'm just gonna wander over to where this powerful animal can grab hold of me." So if I'm Mario, why should I risk my life dodging flaming barrels just so I can try to save a chick who probably doesn't even want to be saved?

But back in the 80s, we didn't know the truth about how the white knight mentality is always making men want to play Captain Save-a-Ho, even when it works against their best interests; so we just assumed that the back-story we had been given about how the princess came to be in her predicament was on the up-and-up, and never thought to question her chastity. If we'd been blackpilled back then, we probably would've just gone our own way. Or maybe we would've played Donkey Kong Country, so that instead of trying to defeat Tyrone, we could have been Tyrone. If you're going to have an escapist fantasy, it might as well be one where you can slay, rather than serve as a beta cuck.
That was the (social engineering/ plan all along.
Not necessarily, if she viewed all the men around her as ugly and beneath her she would have had no problem waiting for her Chad husband to return. Just look at so called female incels who have plenty of suitors but turn them down in hopes of an imaginary Chad who could be just around the corner.
high iq. Please more stories

Last edited: