Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel After reading this post you will be Lowinhib (GTFIH)

• Thread starter AdoptedSubhuman
  • Start date
AdoptedSubhuman

AdoptedSubhuman

Banned
-
I have 0 inhib i legit dont give a shit about anything, now you maybe ask how does he do it?. The answer is easy my brothers.

All you have to do is think like this, every person, every human is fucking disgusting as shit, think about all the fucking disgusting shit they have inside of their stomach, 10 feet long guts and shit, 100 disgusting smelling organs. And this is inside of everyone just a few inches from you.

WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU CARE ABOUT WHAT A DISGUSTING SUBHUMAN LIKE THIS THINK ABOUT YOU.

If you're really low inhib, make a video of yourself pissing out of the window and upload it here

29125.jpg

Lol that w9nt work

People are just people, why would you be scared of these randoms. Its hard to immediately lower your inhibtion but you can do it slowly keeping that fact in mind.

I don't give a fuck and yet at the same time my brain is anxious and stressed as hell. It's a weird combo. Like, right now I have a zoom conference for uni, I muted it and left it in the background for 2 hours already. And despite that I still feel a little stress. My brain sucks.

The late 2000s want their avi back ngl tbh

I enjoy and actually take pride in being high inhib. Sure, it sucks that women are repulsed by it, but fuck them, and since I'm not attractive anyways it doesn't ultimately matter.

It's impossible to be low inhib without trading off a lot of intelligence. Low inhib = not risk-averse, meaning you ultimately just do a lot of stupid, risky stuff without regard for the consequences. E.g. playing tackle football to impress foids, or driving fast on a motorcycle with no helmet to impress foids, or smoking cigarettes to impress foids, or gambling a ton of money on a high-risk investment to impress foids, etc.

Women love it because it's not THEM taking on the risk--it's the man. And if it goes wrong, they just dump the "failed loser" and find a different Chad for whom it went right. So foids have everything to gain and nothing to lose. Men are somehow oblivious to this retarded trade they're making.

Last edited:
Prove your low inhib.

If you're really low inhib, make a video of yourself pissing out of the window and upload it here

Doctore hate him.

Where the video post it

@Total Imbecile JFL GTFIH

I enjoy and actually take pride in being high inhib. Sure, it sucks that women are repulsed by it, but fuck them, and since I'm not attractive anyways it doesn't ultimately matter.

It's impossible to be low inhib without trading off a lot of intelligence. Low inhib = not risk-averse, meaning you ultimately just do a lot of stupid, risky stuff without regard for the consequences. E.g. playing tackle football to impress foids, or driving fast on a motorcycle with no helmet to impress foids, or smoking cigarettes to impress foids, or gambling a ton of money on a high-risk investment to impress foids, etc.

Women love it because it's not THEM taking on the risk--it's the man. And if it goes wrong, they just dump the "failed loser" and find a different Chad for whom it went right. So foids have everything to gain and nothing to lose. Men are somehow oblivious to this retarded trade they're making.

High IQ (and inhib). I think I'm discovering a new cope that I view as a sort of "Low Inhib of the Soul". It somewhat similar to OP's post, but it isn't based in the physical, but rather the metaphysical of people's minds. I've realized more than most the true depths of the delusion that 99.9% of humans base the world view on. People are incapable of perceiving objective realities, instead walk around in a dreamlike state and judging other people based on whether they reinforce the fantasy or spoil it. As such, how can you lend any credibility to other peoples judgments or assertions on the state of reality?

In short, it is "just don't care, bro", but I think I've figured out what needs to be delegitimized in my perception to actually do it to a noticeable degree.

I have 0 inhib i legit dont give a shit about anything, now you maybe ask how does he do it?. The answer is easy my brothers.

All you have to do is think like this, every person, every human is fucking disgusting as shit, think about all the fucking disgusting shit they have inside of their stomach, 10 feet long guts and shit, 100 disgusting smelling organs. And this is inside of everyone just a few inches from you.

WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU CARE ABOUT WHAT A DISGUSTING SUBHUMAN LIKE THIS THINK ABOUT YOU.

@Total Imbecile JFL GTFIH

tenor.gif

JFL, even if this would work I lose the ability to think properly when around other people

OPs avi def gives off 0 inhib vibes

That feel when still no video :cryfeels:

Yeah that doesn't work in real life.