[SuicideFuel] After taking the blackpill...

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
-
I see the attractive features in people.
Like good hairline, good jaw, hunter eyes, good height, thick wrists, good frame, etc.

I know the shit I lack and I feel envy when I see guys who are tall and have good hairlin, etc

FUUUUCK!!

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

pain and sadness forever
-
Me too. I also see obvious IOI that girls give other men out in public. I also need you to go ER

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
-
It's the worst when you're around guys who are naturally superior to you, and everybody can see they're naturally superior and there's nothing you can do about it.

It's a cosmic injustice that we can't change ourselves in ways that matter. Imagine a reality where you're tall and pretty because you worked hard and where your hair is a reflection of your moral virtues. I'd probably still be ugly in that reality but at least it would be my fault.

O

Over4Mexicels

Veteran
-
I envied those features even before being blackpilled. It's such an obvious thing that it baffles my mind how blupilled people exist even after seeing how fucked a lot of men are compared to these Chads

Emergency Manual

Emergency Manual

Jesus loves you
-
I feel like one of the smartest people in the world, like I can see outside the Matrix and see reality. Too bad I can’t use that knowledge to my advantage like Neo because there is nothing I can do. Just cope or rope.
I also need you to go Joker
FIFY

Emba

Emba

sour grapes of wrath
-
What really bothers me is how bluepilled nt average normies can get love and respect but i can't! They are better looking sure, but they're so damned stupid it makes me cringe! YET they are loved!
I feel like one of the smartest people in the world, like I can see outside the Matrix and see reality. Too bad I can’t use that knowledge to my advantage like Neo because there is nothing I can do. Just cope or rope.

FIFY
Yeah. And that too!

starystulejarz

starystulejarz

27 years old khfl slavcel neetcel (11yrs+) virgin
-
blackpilled wisdom while being ugly is a curse which we have to carry till we die

Salustio

Salustio

I self identify as an ethnic
-
Too bad I can’t use that knowledge to my advantage like Neo
Because he was barely redpilled and he followed a prophecy like a puppet. The great prophet of the blackpill is Cypher the betrayer

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

EUNUS ANTIOCHUS REX INCEL IMPERII
-
It's the worst when you're around guys who are naturally superior to you, and everybody can see they're naturally superior and there's nothing you can do about it.

It's a cosmic injustice that we can't change ourselves in ways that matter. Imagine a reality where you're tall and pretty because you worked hard and where your hair is a reflection of your moral virtues. I'd probably still be ugly in that reality but at least it would be my fault.
The only point of going outside is to commit suicide.

Hail The Bloatlord

Hail The Bloatlord

Hail the Bloatlord, human vermin!
-
After taking the black pill I finally knew what to do with women...
nothing.

mentalcel

mentalcel

Baldingcel, wristcel, fatcel
-

They ignore my existence. I am literally same as that wall.

Cleftcel

Cleftcel

My soul died a decade ago
-
same, its like a lens through which I now view human interaction

Izayacel

Izayacel

Zenithdity Intellect “Wizard"
-
I envied those features even before being blackpilled. It's such an obvious thing that it baffles my mind how blupilled people exist even after seeing how fucked a lot of men are compared to these Chads

needsolution

needsolution

Working hours: 7-18
-
same here, before i never cared about cheekbones, eyes, eyebrows etc