Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious After watching so many gore videos on hoodsite I have come to a realisation

• Thread starter Deleted member 23981
  • Start date
Deleted member 23981

Deleted member 23981

rejected pill dichotomy, have my own views
-
I can now see why white people hate blacks, and other third world parasites, nasty af tbh

When you import the third world you get the third world.

Or in other words when you important Mexicans you get Mexico and when you import Africans you get Africa.

Which is you get violent crime, grinding poverty and squalor filled shitholes.

Best to of never allowed the Jews to bring them in to begin with.

When you import the third world you get the third world.

Or in other words when you important Mexicans you get Mexico and when you import Africans you get Africa.

Which is you get violent crime, grinding poverty and squalor filled shitholes.

Best to of never allowed the Jews to bring them in to begin with.
ye i feel sorry for whites, they are more civilised along with eastern aisans. (apart from the chinese)

Of course.
However according to history you should get the fuck out of America since it has long belong to amerindians you pieces of shit.
You came here to exploit our land and brought negroes to begin with.
GTFO You and your fucking dogs,cats,sheeps and horses.
We were happily living with armadilloes.

Of course.
However according to history you should get the fuck out of America since it has long belong to amerindians you pieces of shit.
Solutrean people (whites) were here first.

So called Amerinidians/Native Americans should GTFO and take the Jew liars with them.

Solutrean people (whites) were here first.

So called Amerinidians/Native Americans should GTFO and take the Jew liars with them.

JFL

All the fuckin normies are pieces of shits during a fight regardless of the race
Almost everytime ı see two normies fight they almost kill eachother but whenever ı see a incel vs normie fight incel never kicks the already fallen normie faggot.

Of course.
And what of the noneuropeans living in our native lands? Your people had these two continents for centuries and were barely in the bronze age

Of course.
Are you a native american?

Most of the gore videos available on that site or on bestgore are either from curryland or Brazil, Its rare to see one from developed countries and when you do see one its some sandnigger terrorist attack jfl, I wonder why :feelswhere::feelskek:

Most of the gore videos available on that site or on bestgore are either from curryland or Brazil, Its rare to see one from developed countries and when you do see one its some sandnigger terrorist attack jfl, I wonder why :feelswhere::feelskek:
brazil, africa, india, china - worst countries in the world, also heaps of arabic countries

The biggest murders throughout history were literally caused by whites and asians. The fuck kind of point you are trying to make here?

The biggest murders throughout history were literally caused by whites and asians. The fuck kind of point you are trying to make here?
ye but you dont see 15 yr old drug whores getting their head cut off in poland :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: only in shit ethnic countries it happens lol

28816.jpg