Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill After you see an attractive guy kiss a woman with no consent, and all twitter supports it, how can you be anything but blackpilled

SuperMario64DS

SuperMario64DS

Prisoner
★★
Old post, but I absolutely need to remind you of it.

It is 100%, indisputable proof the blackpill is real. There is no getting around it. You cannot larp, bs, or act like a bluepilled piece of shit at this.

View: https://twitter.com/huntercrowther/status/1263873743216087040?lang=en

Last edited:
If I was seen even looking at her from 100m away I would get called a creepy Indian pajeet.
That dude wasn’t even gl he’s just white ffs

Many cucks will say "it's okay because she gave consent because she liked it"

View: https://youtu.be/8Qm7v-ZIRgA?t=147

So it's morally okay to kiss girls without permission. It only becomes immoral if she didn't like it.

Fucking retards.

Last edited:
If i did this I’d be flayed alive

I find it ridiculous that foids cannot see this blatant hypocrisy. They have to be dumb as fuck or be deceitful liars

Imagine she has a bf. If he was ugly people would go to his house with tourches and literally curcify him

Normie trait is being able to disregard logic

Look at their hamster wheel brains turning. :lul: :lul: :lul: These people are so oblivious. This is exactly what we say happens and yet we are ostracized for doing so.
Many cucks will say "it's okay because she gave consent because she liked it"
100% explains why females are so liberal with their rape accusations now. Females will never not want Chad to bang them, so it can't be rape. However, consensual sex with an ugly male can be rape if they don't like it.

I find it ridiculous that foids cannot see this blatant hypocrisy. They have to be dumb as fuck or be deceitful liars
They're so stupid hypocritical it's infuriating. I honestly wish someone would just run up during the next inauguration and just preach the blackpill to the world.

100% explains why females are so liberal with their rape accusations now. Females will never not want Chad to bang them, so it can't be rape. However, consensual sex with an ugly male can be rape if they don't like it.
I think if a woman gets drunk at a bar or club, and circumstances establish clearly that she chooses to go to a guy's home, and clearly chooses to do so without any prompting from someone else, and it's with a guy she personally knows, and she knows it's that person at the time, and she stays over at his place and doesn't go home, she should not be allowed to accuse rape.

Why should women be encouraged to stay over a guy's home when they are drunk? I mean seriously. That's where this "rape" often happens. And more often than not in these exact circumstances, the cunt is lying.

As we all know, the "trauma" and "horror" of such literal prostitutes are as bad as a 13 year old muslim virgin getting raped by a 22 year old ISIS member.

Last edited:
I think if a woman gets drunk at a bar or club, and circumstances establish clearly that she chooses to go to a guy's home, and clearly chooses to do so without any prompting from someone else, and it's with a guy she personally knows, and she knows it's that person at the time, and she stays over at his place and doesn't go home, she should not be allowed to accuse rape.

Why should women be encouraged to stay over a guy's home when they are drunk? I mean seriously. That's where this "rape" often happens. And more often than not in these exact circumstances, the cunt is lying.

As we all know, the "trauma" and "horror" of such literal prostitutes are as bad as a 13 year old muslim virgin getting raped by a 22 year old ISIS member.
I agree. It's insane how females aren't held responsible for anything by other females and simps

Old post, but I absolutely need to remind you of it.

It is 100%, indisputable proof the blackpill is real. There is no getting around it. You cannot larp, bs, or act like a bluepilled piece of shit at this.

View: https://twitter.com/huntercrowther/status/1263873743216087040?lang=en

View attachment 286751
View attachment 286752
View attachment 286753
View attachment 286754
View attachment 286755
View attachment 286756
View attachment 286757
View attachment 286758
View attachment 286759

And then she swallowed his cum that same night

And then she swallowed his cum that same night
i didn't need to be reminded, but yeah totally
"text me" = "I'm gonna fuck the living shit out of you tonight, please fuck me hard daddy"

i didn't need to be reminded, but yeah totally
"text me" = "I'm gonna fuck the living shit out of you tonight, please fuck me hard daddy"
Texts along those lines were shared before she ended her night with his ballsack on her chin

Don't forget enthusiastic consent every step of the way, while such asking for consent at every step is mocked in tv shows and movies and seen as being a dweeb.

They're so stupid hypocritical it's infuriating. I honestly wish someone would just run up during the next inauguration and just preach the blackpill to the world.

Would likely backfire, be memed into not being taken seriously and be labeled as racist, alt-right rhetoric by the media.

That changed a long time ago and the law now reflects it. What's more, a lot of boomers got girls this way but it is now explicitly illegal to do so. And then they claim millenials are pussies that don't know how to attract a woman :feelsclown:

I think if a woman gets drunk at a bar or club,
and circumstances establish clearly that she chooses to go to a guy's home,
and clearly chooses to do so without any prompting from someone else,
and it's with a guy she personally knows,
and she knows it's that person at the time,
and she stays over at his place and doesn't go home,
she should not be allowed to accuse rape.
Rape could happen in that situation though, if she views him as a "friend without benefits" and he ignores that.

Why should women be encouraged to stay over a guy's home when they are drunk?
I mean seriously.
That's where this "rape" often happens.
And more often than not in these exact circumstances.
the cunt is lying.
There are also gray areas where they might think they're telling the truth (convince themselves, rewriting memories without knowing it) about what went down and subtleties of perception muddle the issue

Rape could happen in that situation though, if she views him as a "friend without benefits" and he ignores that.

There are also gray areas where they might think they're telling the truth (convince themselves, rewriting memories without knowing it) about what went down and subtleties of perception muddle the issue

But it's deterrence

I feel rape is more likely than not with those exact circumstances, so women, knowing there won't be consequences, won't do it.

You would need to educate women though

Download 2

The blackpill is older than time.

Being chad = consent

If I was seen even looking at her from 100m away I would get called a creepy Indian pajeet.
Same bro. JBW strikes again.

Don't forget enthusiastic consent every step of the way, while such asking for consent at every step is mocked in tv shows and movies and seen as being a dweeb.

Would likely backfire, be memed into not being taken seriously and be labeled as racist, alt-right rhetoric by the media.

That changed a long time ago and the law now reflects it. What's more, a lot of boomers got girls this way but it is now explicitly illegal to do so. And then they claim millenials are pussies that don't know how to attract a woman :feelsclown:
Women claim overly clingy "is this ok" I seek your permission, am I doing it right behaviour by men is a major turn off, they want to be taken rough & lead but only if the guy is attractive to them. Chad does as he pleases & can do no wrong but an ugly guy pulling the same gets metoo'd or attacked yet if he does as he has been told in way of being considerate & non forceful he's shot down with the wimpy behaviour cited as the problem but his visual presence is not brought to light at all when we know that's the problem.

Women claim overly clingy "is this ok" I seek your permission, am I doing it right behaviour by men is a major turn off, they want to be taken rough & lead but only if the guy is attractive to them. Chad does as he pleases & can do no wrong but an ugly guy pulling the same gets metoo'd or attacked yet if he does as he has been told in way of being considerate & non forceful he's shot down with the wimpy behaviour cited as the problem but his visual presence is not brought to light at all when we know that's the problem.

Not only that but whenever a sub 8 male has awkward or nervous body language when he is trying to make a move or signal to women that he is ready to make a move if they are willing to reciprocate they actually consider that more creepy than a chad making sudden drastic moves on women.

Sub 8 males 'not knowing how to approach and make a move on women' are laughing stocks even today with the heightened awareness around consent and women find it creepy but hilarious when this is shown. That's what they consider funny.

Edit: just went through the responses in the two twitter links OP provided and there were still a lot of comments that found the situation disgusting so not quite the universally favorable responses I thought there were for this situation. Still the ones cheering them on seemed like the type that would probably call this guy a creepy predator if the guy was ethnic.

Last edited:
if I kissed a loli like that I'd have 10 cucks instantly jump me

I would be burned alive if I did this

once again consent is a meme

This. /thread.

Once you accept the blackpill it all makes sense.

Just walk up to her and kiss her by suprise bro

u see guys, u just need to confident, and u can get any girl u want

HOW DID HE KNOW she would consent with a kiss? THERE MUST BE SOME REASON, UNRELATED TO HIS LOOKS, by which he could know.

But it's deterrence

I feel rape is more likely than not with those exact circumstances, so women, knowing there won't be consequences, won't do it.

You would need to educate women though

A deterrant like basically "do not go to a man's home alone, that is implicit consent to sex, rape cannot be charged" ?

It's one thing to say consent is implied via marriage (ie no 'spousal rape': if you want to withdraw consent, divorce him) but saying it's implied by visiting someone's home is somewhat alienating.

It basically forces all meetings to be public. I don't really like that, not everyone likes to socialize in public.

In a way that's very pro-chad because he has no problem talking up chicks in public, but for those of us who might have some slim chance of ascending but lock up in public, private socializing by inviting a foid to our dwelling might be the only way to get to know her.

If she's afraid to do that because it's implied consent then it's super over before it began.

At the same time I understand your concern that it's just too easy to charge rape. I think we need higher burdens of proof, and rewriting 'listen and believe' culture.

You'd have to rewrite culture anyway to get the laws you're proposing passed, so if you're already capable of culture-rewrite, it might be easier to just make it based to mass-produce "consent video contracts" where you witness a foid agreeing she's consenting to sex with you before she does it.

I know that's unromantic because foids want chads who don't need to ask consent (they are "bold" or "feel her") but TBH we never had a chance with those girls anyway, the ones we have a chance with are probably okay with passive unassertive guys who would be timid enough to need these contracts.

Bluepillers will find a way to justify chad.
Chad can do no wrong.

Foids really think they are entitled to chad.

Both tbh
HOW DID HE KNOW she would consent with a kiss? THERE MUST BE SOME REASON, UNRELATED TO HIS LOOKS, by which he could know.
THERE HAS TO BE A REASON...
Just walk up to her and kiss her by suprise bro
...If you're 8+/10, bro!
Foids really think they are entitled to chad.
They're so selfish.
Bluepillers will find a way to justify chad.
Chad can do no wrong.
YOU'RE AN INKWELL BECAUSE YOU AREN'T SURPRISE KISSING WOMEN IN PUBLIC

Last edited:
I was told unless you specifically asked for consent then it was labeled as sexual assault
Oh...no? Not in this case?
Hmmmmm. I wonder why?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back