Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Aftermath of an arranged marriage: what's going on with this curry couple?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date

Just look at her eyes, what's going on here?

• She is going to sui in the river to get rid of her ugly husband but he stopped the attempt

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • She is having a diarrhoea and he does not want her to take a shit before sipping that cup of chai

Votes: 9 22.0%
  • The husband wants to take a romantic shit together but the girl is pissed off by his subhumanity

Votes: 20 48.8%
  • The wife is planning to kill her ugly husband tonight

Votes: 10 24.4%

• Total voters
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
WnIMey9.jpg

What is going on here? What do you think?

Post your thoughts if it's not listed in the poll.

The cameraman just said "Hey you lil shitfaces get over here and let me take a pic of you for my insta of my trip to india"

I think that dirty riverbank was his idea of a romantic date, and yes. Hes gonna get it tonight. Right in the temple.

The cameraman just said "Hey you lil shitfaces get over here and let me take a pic of you for my insta of my trip to india"

Kek, if some white tourist really says that he will be decapitated on the spot.

He obviously wants a romantic street shit, but she is so disgusted by him, he is not going to get it, so he looks a bit disappointed as well.

She is just feeling sick, probably because of alcohol.

their beaches are as ugly as their women

I feel like she just wants blood, she wants to murder every man she can!

Evil...

Looksmatched though, kek

What a great thread

I think that dirty riverbank was his idea of a romantic date.
That's everyone's idea of a romantic date in India, with boys in the background pooping in the rotting garbage. It covers their curry smell.

That's everyone's idea of a romantic date in India, with boys in the background pooping in the rotting garbage. It covers their curry smell.
lmao not sure why curries have no sense of where to take pics

Street shits are so calming
You can have good conversations
It's like white people going to dine in a high class place.

jesus christ God bless all currycels

Chai? That is premium Streetshit (tm).

WnIMey9.jpg

What is going on here? What do you think?

Post your thoughts if it's not listed in the poll.
Are you actually an extremely self hating currycel or a LARPer, its hard to tell sometimes.

Are you actually an extremely self hating currycel or a LARPer, its hard to tell sometimes.
I am a canadian white supremacist landwhale tranny larping as an extremely self hating curry.