Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over > Age: 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ritalincel

Ritalincel

⛆⛆⛆⛆
★★★★★

Attachments

• 1553514814209.png
    1553514814209.png
    16.2 KB · Views: 170
Girls at 20 have usually fucked at least 25 guys. It's not much for them, one guy every 2 weeks in their minds is pretty innocent and mild.

1 year away from this I'm at death's door.

One positive thing about being incel is you can never test positive :feelsthink:

Livefuel is all these Chads are infecting these sluts systematically one by one until pretty much all foids have an STD

tee hee you're just afraid of experienced women! that's why you want a virgin, you pedo!

disgusting fucking whore

Wb 18. Women are just disgusting Jesus

Girls at 20 have usually fucked at least 25 guys. It's not much for them, one guy every 2 weeks in their minds is pretty innocent and mild.
Considering it's foids we are talking about, 1 guy every 2 weeks equates to near sainthood.

failed to get JBF
failed to get a young GF
even if young girls wanted him, many are like in the OP

Ha! Fuck those sex havers.

We live amongst a cesspool of filth

And in other hand, I'm 19yo will be 20 next month and never ever touched a female in my life

This world is just isn't fair

Society is full of whores.

And in other hand, I'm 19yo will be 20 next month and never ever touched a female in my life

This world is just isn't fair
Really? I though you were older, I guess we're the same age then. Its over

Damn, they age fast.

Yeah. Exactly this.

Foids expire at age 15

:soy: : not all girls do that kind of thing! there are decent girls out there

yeah maybe like 10 out of 100

I hope she die with a rotting vagina

Good, more stds need to go around to avoid having 30+ lays by 20.

How long until a super STD is formed and it starts killing off foids and Chads just like GRIDs killed off faggots.

This degenerated roasties deserve to die tbh.

You can't be a sexless female. If you somehow fuck up having sex "naturally" just go to the nearest guy on the street and ask if they want to have sex. 90% chance he will say yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.