Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Age of consent in Turkey is 9, how do you feel about this?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
http://www.arabnews.com/node/1218971/middle-east

It should be 12 or 13 not 9

thats too young tbh

Lucky knajjd

Just googled 9 yo girls to see what they look like these days. Thank goodness they still look like children.

Also, op is untrue.

The legal age to get married in Turkey is 18.
But Turkish law says that in an extraordinary circumstance, a judge can give permission for a male and female aged 16 to marry.

Cockroaches don’t even live 9 years on average

Facade said:
Why is he even here. He is not ugly ans 14

I thought him being 14 was a meme

Facade said:
He looks still extremely young

Yea, even so hes still not incel.

Age of consent should be 0 and a girl should be sold by her family to a man the family choose for her. Its the most natural and fair thing, this whole "dating" whoever you want shit is retarded.

Way too young. if you wanna fuck a 9 year old you deserve the rope.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVVFcC9whec[/video]

It probably shouldn't be the case.

SaintMarcLepine said:
Way too young. if you wanna fuck a 9 year old you deserve the rope.

No.

Sounds gross, puberty hasn't even began at 9

Kointo said:
Because it's a prepubescent child not ready for sex. Stop being a degenerate.

SaintMarcLepine said:
Because it's a prepubescent child not ready for sex. Stop being a degenerate.

But you said people with the desire should be hanged, not people who want it legal and wish to act on it.

Kointo said:
But you said people with the desire should be hanged, not people who want it legal and wish to act on it.
Fair enough, I did say that.

Packing muh bags

Wtf is wrong with these muslims, she of consent shouldn't be lower then 16.

Kointo said:
Get all the lolis!

Their parks won't be as safe when im there I'll tell you that much!

I'm going to fuck them that's the joke

And the marriageable age is 17. That's retarded and allow degeneracy. It should be 12 for both marriage and consent and ofc girls should get married as soon as possible in arranged marriage.

I wish a little girl cared about me as much as Chloe cared about these turkeys

I'd rather have a foid unhappy (even if she's 9), that an adult strong angry male. The foid/kid, I am sure will be well treated and cared for the rest of her life, prolly living a better and more stable life compared to standard degenerate foids (not to mention, growing to be more compassionate and altruist, which is what we need most today from women).

All of this, with some pre-conditions.
  • The guy has to be hygienically fit, standard looking; no monsters or gross people.
  • For orphans, sell them to the highest bidder (state income) among those that will treat them the best.
  • The family of the kid must agree (possibly the kid too) way beforehand any interactions.
The only problem here is when the family gets blackmailed or threatened, or it's in debt... which could be a big ass problem. Like you walk with your cute pretty 9yo daughter, some stranger gangster sees her and falls creepily in love, deciding he must have her, then he comes to you saying: "give me your daughter as spouse, or you die (or worse)". If you don't comply, he tortures and kill you, making the kid orphan so that he can buy her from the orphanage.
How can we avoid this? I dont think we can, and that's why we have the universal 18 rule without exceptions. Plus knowing that no one has or can have sex with minors, and that is universally condemned, it's gonna make even the most rebellious gangster complying and accepting (at worst, pushing it with 15-17yo girls)

It should be 12 or 13 not 9
Inshallah do you question the teachings of Muhammed(PBUH)? Infidel I should strike you down where you stand Wallahi.