Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Age of consent should be tied to how many sexual partners youve had

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
It is unfair that someone like me whos 22 and a virgin should be expected to make peace with the fact that I will never experience a girl in her prime.

I find it laughable that if I could get a 17 year old gf that would be creepy according to the half your age + 7 rule when the average 17 year old is more sexually experienced than me. If anything by that logic that 17 year old girl would be preying on me

giphy.gif

Thus how young you can date should be tied to how many partners youve had, once you lose your virginity you shouldnt be able to date another girl under 18 and deny that to some other guy. For every additional partner add +1 to that number, and if youre a virgin romeo and juliet laws should apply to you no matter your age, theres no reason I souldnt be able to have a 16 year old gf if were basically both equally experienced

That's a way to think about it. But no girl in her prime would want me or you anyways

Sweaty if you didn't managed to get a 17 years old gf back when you were young you can't have it know because you are a creep.