Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Age pill] Brutal agepill from chad-lite zoomer at work the other day.

Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Mythic
★★★
So I got a 2nd job recently because I REALLY need to stop fucking around and save up to get a hair transplant, and I was talking to one of my co-workers while on break. He asked me how old I was and when I told him I was 32 he went, "that's how old my girlfriend is". He then started going on about how women "my age" are "so much better" and how girls his age "don't want a man, they just want to spend all day on insta" and how they always "stand you up" "flake out" etc. His rant basically translated to "I can't get women my age so I'm dating women over a decade older ".

For context this guy is:

1. About 6'2
  2. NW0
  3. 7/10 facially
  4. NT, great social skills
  5. 20 years old
  6. Fit
If THIS guy struggled so much with women his age that he had to resort to dating women who are nearly middle aged...what hope do we have?

Oh, and he also bragged about how the girl he was seeing before this (in an FWB arrangement) was 37 and her husband knew about it and was OK with it. JFL, this generation is the most cucked of all time. Cucked out of decent jobs by boomers and literally cucked by zoomers.

......my fucking god man wtf.

If guys like that are fucking "post wall" whores then what chance does an ugly autist manlet have.

You gotta tell him gymmax or something

How awful. Its truly impossible for us. Did he actually date younger or does he prefer older?

damn mentally ill. sad really.

I want to die

Where do you live? Chadfornia chadlands (Netherlands) or chadstralia?

So I got a 2nd job recently because I REALLY need to stop fucking around and save up to get a hair transplant, and I was talking to one of my co-workers while on break. He asked me how old I was and when I told him I was 32 he went, "that's how old my girlfriend is". He then started going on about how women "my age" are "so much better" and how girls his age "don't want a man, they just want to spend all day on insta" and how they always "stand you up" "flake out" etc. His rant basically translated to "I can't get women my age so I'm dating women over a decade older ".

For context this guy is:

1. About 6'2
  2. NW0
  3. 7/10 facially
  4. NT, great social skills
  5. 20 years old
  6. Fit
If THIS guy struggled so much with women his age that he had to resort to dating women who are nearly middle aged...what hope do we have?

Oh, and he also bragged about how the girl he was seeing before this (in an FWB arrangement) was 37 and her husband knew about it and was OK with it. JFL, this generation is the most cucked of all time. Cucked out of decent jobs by boomers and literally cucked by zoomers.

Wow. That must've really hurt on some level. Knowing that this guy is fucking women in your age group that want nothing to do with you. And women his age also want nothing to do with you. :feelscry::feelsrope:

Dolls tbh.

How awful. Its truly impossible for us. Did he actually date younger or does he prefer older?

Not sure.

Where do you live? Chadfornia chadlands (Netherlands) or chadstralia?

None of the above. USA, but not Cali.

Wow. That must've really hurt on some level. Knowing that this guy is fucking women in your age group that want nothing to do with you. And women his age also want nothing to do with you. :feelscry::feelsrope:

Stuff like this used to enrage me, but it's gotten so common that I can't even get mad about it anymore. I see so many zoomers dating women my age....it's pretty much the norm now. Childless women in particular who are my age are all "cougars".

The wall is cope, totally proven by now.

MGTOWcels stop coping and GTFIH!

you need to be a male model in 2019 to be considered human to foids