Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Age pill is brutal

imbored21

imbored21

Banned
-
In before some coping normie says how girls like older guys because they are more put together and how he struggled with women when he was younger but now does good with women. ITDOESN’T MATTER. Your brain chemistry is what matters. A girl saying “hi” to you at 15 releases more dopamine than having unprotected sex with your oneitis at 25. Having a youthful mind is everything. Age is death and there is NOTHING you can do about it.

One of the reasons foids want older guys is because some of them have successful jobs, a house and car. They are perfect betabux material overall.

Also most ugly and/or post wall foids who can't get chads anymore instead go for the older less attractive potential betabux guy to settle down with. It doesn't matter if that guy is 25 or 38.

Every year your body gets old and uglier. It really starts to fall apart from the inside after 30. You get farther and farther away from youthful experiences and closer to a sad old man

I’m not even 25 yet and I already feel like the colours in my visual field have greyed, certainly nothing is as fun as it was when I was a teenager though I was taking a lot of drugs back then so maybe it has something to do with that.

Racepill and dogpill are pretty bad too