Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Age pill. The most brutal of all pills.

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
I’m a 21 year old friendless virgin who didn’t properly experience adolescent-hood at all. As I’m getting older, The thought of become a wizard at 30, and still stuck in the same situation is truly haunting. Tbh, I’m not even sure if I’ll make it till then. For the first time ever, I’m contemplating roping in Minecraft before 30 if circumstances haven’t changed. You guys agree the age pill is the most brutal?

Absolutely. By FAR

The agepill is very scary tbh , Everything is getting worse , so there's probably gonna be a time you miss these days

The singularity expanded and my life was over right there and then, age doesnt mean shit if you're a legit truecel it never fucking began.

Most definitely, if you’re an incel past 30 you can be prepared to keep that title till death

Be patient, in the future you will have access to an artificial uterus, and you can raise your own girlfriend.

Be patient, in the future you will have access to an artificial uterus, and you can raise your own girlfriend.
NEVER FUCKING BEGAN. :feelsrope:

Each day is a near endless bunch of experiences missed out on.

Most definitely, if you’re an incel past 30 you can be prepared to keep that title till death
Most incels retire in places like the Philippines, Thailand, or Cambodia. There the smart ones don't marry anyone but keep around a girl they find on the streets/maids/hookers/etc as live-in girlfriends. Its what I would be doing if I was healthier. Its not a bad lifestyle to be honest. The only time you fuck up is you bring one here or marry one, then they take you to the cleaners.

Most incels retire in places like the Philippines, Thailand, or Cambodia. There the smart ones don't marry anyone but keep around a girl they find on the streets/maids/hookers/etc as live-in girlfriends. Its what I would be doing if I was healthier. Its not a bad lifestyle to be honest. The only time you fuck up is you bring one here or marry one, then they take you to the cleaners.
I need the money to do this tbh

I'm turning 23 this year and I'm still Incel.

The toughest realization for me was that I'll never experience a teenage relationship.

It's over tbh

I need the money to do this tbh

If you just take social security it is enough to live in Cambodia. Thailand and the Phils are a bit more expensive. For Thailand you need to keep $25,000 in the bank, which is your money, but you can't spend much of it because you have to apply for a new visa every year. Then you need about $2000/month to afford the lifestyle I am talking about. So it would probably be some combination of your social security and whatever money you get from your job's 401k. The Philippines has a cost of living similar to Thailand, but I am unsure about visa costs there, because they just changed.

Across all of the countries, this is what I encountered (I've been to all three):

Rooms in good hotels $10-40/night
Meals in local places serving local cuisine $.50-8/meal/person
Apartments: $100-1000 per month, good mid-range apartments usually found for $400 in all three
Transportation: You can get by on your own two feet. No need for a car. You can zoom around For 1-3 dollars on motorcycle taxis to get anywhere else you need to go, or airconditioned buses and trains.

So its a very reasonable incel retirement. I hope this gives some of you guys something to live for. I do my best to dish out good copes

If its still not an option, as its not for me (I need US hospitals), sorry brocels.

Agepill is brutal ngl, very brutal suifuel man

If you just take social security it is enough to live in Cambodia. Thailand and the Phils are a bit more expensive. For Thailand you need to keep $25,000 in the bank, which is your money, but you can't spend much of it because you have to apply for a new visa every year. Then you need about $2000/month to afford the lifestyle I am talking about. So it would probably be some combination of your social security and whatever money you get from your job's 401k. The Philippines has a cost of living similar to Thailand, but I am unsure about visa costs there, because they just changed.

Across all of the countries, this is what I encountered (I've been to all three):

Rooms in good hotels $10-40/night
Meals in local places serving local cuisine $.50-8/meal/person
Apartments: $100-1000 per month, good mid-range apartments usually found for $400 in all three
Transportation: You can get by on your own two feet. No need for a car. You can zoom around For 1-3 dollars on motorcycle taxis to get anywhere else you need to go, or airconditioned buses and trains.

So its a very reasonable incel retirement. I hope this gives some of you guys something to live for. I do my best to dish out good copes

If its still not an option, as its not for me (I need US hospitals), sorry brocels.
Thanks man, I'll figure out how to make this kinda money, maybe I'll go there in a few years.

It will only get worse, the ''time is the best healer'' phrase is bs for EVERYONE
Resultado de imagen de HULK PEPE

I just imagine all the opportunities I missed out on, all the adventures and socializing and other normal activities that are forever gone because of bad genetic recombination. Indeed the hardest hitting pill

Most men (normies included) peak in life at childhood and then decline

You're freaking out now?

Wait until you're at my age. I'm 28.

aging is horrible im slowly watching myself turn to corpse

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back