Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Agecucks make me furious (especially those who judge two legal adults)

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
Being in an age gap relationship between two adults is like being in an interracial marriage decades ago. But nowadays age gaps are very stigmatized. In the early mid 20th century, they weren’t. Sure, back then, if a young adult dated someone 20 years older that was stigmatized. That’s why Charlie Chaplin received backlash for dating an 18 year old when he was like 50. But if an 18 year old dated a 23 year old or even a 28 year old, it wasn’t stigmatized at all. Age differences didn’t become unusual and stigmatized until the 1970s. Even then it was more common than nowadays. And honestly this power imbalance argument is retarded. If you’re old enough to go to war and fight for your country you can handle dating a much older person. If age gaps don’t work, then why did they fare well throughout history? The only reason age gap couples might lack satisfaction or commitment or break up is because of society’s stigma against age gaps

18yo foids?

CHAD ONLY

do people really care about age gaps above the age of 20 that much (assuming its not like 20-30 years)?

do people really care about age gaps above the age of 20 that much (assuming its not like 20-30 years)?
If they’re in their early 20s yes

But not only are you OK with relationships between two consenting adults, you also want to make it legal for an oldcel to marry a 14-year-old.

But not only are you OK with relationships between two consenting adults, you also want to make it legal for an oldcel to marry a 14-year-old.
Where did I say the latter?

Women themselves go for older men on average. It goes both ways. Hypocrites. Besides if it's legal they have nothing to say about it

@Incellectual crazy profile pic bro, mirin

lol that is retarded.

Nice avi.

Women themselves go for older men on average. It goes both ways. Hypocrites. Besides if it's legal they have nothing to say about it

But post-wall finest ladies need a strategy to remedy their unavoidable decline.

lol thanks

How many more threads like these are you gonna make dude? We get it 14-15 year old are not kids. Why do you make such posts like every other day? And I'm sure this one will get 100+ replies again and will be featured on IT.
Yup, totally not suspicious.

How many more threads like these are you gonna make dude? We get it 14-15 year old are not kids. Why do you make such posts like every other day? And I'm sure this one will get 100+ replies again and will be featured on IT.
Yup, totally not suspicious.
Weird how you don’t get mad when @Mainländer or @Personalityinkwell do this. I should be able to post what I want without being accused of LARPing. LARPers don’t have 18000 posts

We need more anti-agecuck threads and not less, because agecucks are cryptofeminists who infiltrate male spaces such as here with their covert feminist gynocentric poison.

Weird how you don’t get mad when @Mainländer or @Personalityinkwell do this. I should be able to post what I want without being accused of LARPing. LARPers don’t have 18000 posts
Pinkwell is banned. And mainlander don't make such threads every other day. I've read his thread and they are good. Your threads are good too. (I never said your thread sucks in case you're taking it as some sort of personal attack, which it isn't).

I just don't understand the need to constantly spam with Twitter/IT/age cuck related threads all the time.

Everyone here knows that teens are hot. You've stated this multiple times in your countless of posts. I don't see why you have to remind us about water is wet posts every other day. To me, it seems as if you write these as some sort of IT bait for notoriety.

You even post about Twitter and people discussing about your threads over there. It's almost as if you want their attention so badly that you have to always spam these "controversial" threads all the time.

@Dregster666 what are your thoughts?

We need more anti-agecuck threads and not less, because agecucks are cryptofeminists who infiltrate male spaces such as here with their covert feminist gynocentric poison.
Agecucks are intense erfuel

Pinkwell is banned. And mainlander don't make such threads every other day. I've read his thread and they are good. Your threads are good too. (I never said your thread sucks in case you're taking it as some sort of personal attack, which it isn't).

I just don't understand the need to constantly spam with Twitter/IT/age cuck related threads all the time.

Everyone here knows that teens are hot. You've stated this multiple times in your countless of posts. I don't see why you have to remind us about water is wet posts every other day. To me, it seems as if you write these as some sort of IT bait for notoriety.

You even post about Twitter and people discussing about your threads over there. It's almost as if you want their attention so badly that you have to always spam these "controversial" threads all the time.

@Dregster666 what are your thoughts?
I have none at this point.

I've voiced this out about this idiot to death in the past for far too long. Im not interested in wasting more braincells. He doesn't listen.

@JosefMengelecel

True. Judging 23 yos for liking 18 yo foids is even more ridiculous.

True. Judging 23 yos for liking 18 yo foids is even more ridiculous.
According to them I’m sexist for wanting an 18 year old to relive the college life I didn’t have yet if a middle aged woman dates young men to feel young again it’s ok. In fact, age gaps are more common among gay couples than straight couples and I read that this is because they were in the closet for so long they date younger men to relive those years they had to stay in the closet during

the "advantage" narrative makes no sense
if legal adults shouldn't be allowed to enter a relationship because they may be taken advantage of (but only if one of them is at least like 2 years older), then should they be allowed to vote, to make financial decisions etc. ?
if 20 year olds are literal babies who don't understand the world and can be manipulated by everyone, shouldn't they require an actual adult at all times
it's not like relationships are the only place where people can be taken "advantage" of
should employers be arrested for "taking advantage of" their workers who need money, jfl (to be fair, normies who spew this shit are prolly commies)

According to them I’m sexist for wanting an 18 year old to relive the college life I didn’t have yet if a middle aged woman dates young men to feel young again it’s ok. In fact, age gaps are more common among gay couples than straight couples and I read that this is because they were in the closet for so long they date younger men to relive those years they had to stay in the closet during
Most people who criticize us don’t even bother looking up actual facts. There really isn’t much use in trying acknowledge those types of people. Their opinions don’t matter and there is nothing they can do about what we say here on our own forum

Most people who criticize us don’t even bother looking up actual facts. There really isn’t much use in trying acknowledge those types of people. Their opinions don’t matter and there is nothing they can do about what we say here on our own forum
Seriously the double standards in favor of foids