Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Ageing is the worst thing for sadcels

• Thread starter Deleted member 17984
  • Start date
Deleted member 17984

Deleted member 17984

On my last braincel
-
Gave my id to bloke at the shop and he looked puzzled for a few seconds and said that I look very different now and that I can;t use expired id
FML I only had that picture taken 2 years ago and I already aged like 7 years facially

Miserable LDARing especially with copes like alcohol, cigarettes, fast food, no sun and no exercise will decrease your looks dramatically lads, just a warning :feelsrope::feelsrope:

I always thought that avoiding the sun, actually makes you look younger ngl.

Not having sex and love also decrease our looks.

Ageing is the biggest blackpill.

1. There are women who will reject a man if he's too old, even if he looks decent.
  2. Even if you looked decent when young, no-one looks youthfully hot after a certain age.
  3. It's such a brutal blackpill that it even hurts women (when they're 60 yo lol). Anything that can bring women's SMV down has to be bad.

The agepill can destroy even the strongest men

I’m 25 and the agepill has already crushed me

Gonna be a lonely life now

Gave my id to bloke at the shop and he looked puzzled for a few seconds and said that I look very different now and that I can;t use expired id
FML I only had that picture taken 2 years ago and I already aged like 7 years facially

Miserable LDARing especially with copes like alcohol, cigarettes, fast food, no sun and no exercise will decrease your looks dramatically lads, just a warning :feelsrope::feelsrope:

Is it reversible? If u start eating good and exercising.

Is it reversible? If u start eating good and exercising.
Yes. Never believe it's not. Whether it's worth it to you or not, that's a separate question. But you can always be healthier.

Yes. Never believe it's not. Whether it's worth it to you or not, that's a separate question. But you can always be healthier.

I have ate fast food all my life, I think its too late now lol. Worth a try I guess.

I have ate fast food all my life, I think its too late now lol. Worth a try I guess.
It will be hard, psychologically, and you'll need to accept the fact that you won't see short-term results and you need to be able to stick with it for months, staying focusing on gradual, realistic improvement. But you can definitely do it.

Really? Via like exercise and not rotting all day? I think I will still be subhuman so the motivation to try just isnt there

It will be hard, psychologically, and you'll need to accept the fact that you won't see short-term results and you need to be able to stick with it for months, staying focusing on gradual, realistic improvement. But you can definitely do it.

Good advice now apply it to OP too.
Really? Via like exercise and not rotting all day? I think I will still be subhuman so the motivation to try just isnt there

If we do not change anything in our lives our potential will remain static and therefore nothing will change unless outside circumstances will influence or play a role in our lives. We cannot depend on such a thing. One way to stay motivated and accountable is to start a notebook or a diary and keep note of all your changes. Let's do it boyo, lets try to change our lives. Not for the foids, it will not have much effect on them. For ourselves.

GOOD POINT. agening as destroyed me. i am 28 but i look older due to years and years of loss, loneliness, depression and failure. i will never get back my youth. it is gone and i will never get it back.

If you're a subhuman you still will be, but you'll feel better. For me, that's worth it. It's my cope and I recommend it, that's all I can say.

agepill will get to me soon enough.

I'm usually mistaken for being younger
I lie about my age a lot these days so I don't have to hear the "wow you're a lot older than I thought"

I lie about my age a lot these days so I don't have to hear the "wow you're a lot older than I thought"

:chad::chad::chad:

chad :feelsree:
I am assumed to be like 29 when im 23

Even gigChads like clint walker couldn't escape.

6a010536b86d36970c0134898ca857970c-800wi

MV5BODhmM2VmMTAtMTRiMi00NjM1LTg2MjEtYzUwYjk2ZWExZjNhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDgxNDMwNjY@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,876,1000_AL_.jpg

Still mogging men men over half his hage with height and NW2 in his 80's.

Its over if you dont find a gf before MAX 25

i cant even begin to imagine seeing myself in my 30s

hopefully I will be murdered before I reach your level of wizardy

Ageing is the biggest blackpill.

1. There are women who will reject a man if he's too old, even if he looks decent.
  2. Even if you looked decent when young, no-one looks youthfully hot after a certain age.
  3. It's such a brutal blackpill that it even hurts women (when they're 60 yo lol). Anything that can bring women's SMV down has to be bad.
Truth!

Being lonely and depressed will destroy your body. I’d do anything to be immortal

I’d take anything over nothingness

You'd rather be incel forever? LMAO. I can't wait to be dead. Are you so important that you need to be alive? What are you here ACHIEVING why you need to exist forever?

Death is just sleeping. You won't even know you're dead, pussycel.

You'd rather be incel forever? LMAO. I can't wait to be dead. Are you so important that you need to be alive? What are you here ACHIEVING why you need to exist forever?

Death is just sleeping. You won't even know you're dead, pussycel.
The thought of experiencing nothing in an infinite blackness with no chance of ever possibly coming back scares the shit out of me. You probably don't really wanna die either since you've been here a year and half and havent roped yet. Also if you rope, the normies win. Its also mean to do to yoru parents

The thought of experiencing nothing in an infinite blackness with no chance of ever possibly coming back scares the shit out of me. You probably don't really wanna die either since you've been here a year and half and havent roped yet. Also if you rope, the normies win. Its also mean to do to yoru parents

But being immortal would be more or less infinite misery so its lose lose

The agepill has hit me like an atomic bomb.

Actively trying to kill yourself is on an entirely different level from recognizing that death is nothing to be afraid of. When I say death, I don't mean the process of dying(that's usually scary and painful), I mean actually being dead. There is no infinite blackness because there would be nothing to even perceive time or the concept of absence, experiencing nothing is a contradiction. You're projecting an experience onto the total lack of experience.

I believe you're looking at life the wrong way, but most people share your view. Instead of thinking of life or consciousness as some sort of default state, from what I can tell the true nature of reality is one of no beginning nor end, there is just absolutely nothing there. To be clearer, it's not that you live your life, eventually die, and then look back on it all to reminisce or regret, nor is death like being trapped in a room of total darkness which you can't escape from. There never was any room, there never was any light, you're not there, and when you think about it, you were never really there at all.

Our lives are like dreams spent entirely alone, only that you don't wake up and the end of it. It's not that you stop existing, but rather that you never existed at all, regardless at to how real it felt during the dream. We can communicate with others, but never really reach them, never entirely know them. People often differentiate between communication through text like this, and talking to someone in person, but I personally believe this to be an artificial distinction. Unless you are that person, you'll never be capable of understanding or closeness. It's the unbroken chain of experiences that make you the individual that you are, and without perceiving those of the person you're speaking to, the distance between the two of you is so vast that you might as well be on another planet.

Actively trying to kill yourself is on an entirely different level from recognizing that death is nothing to be afraid of. When I say death, I don't mean the process of dying(that's usually scary and painful), I mean actually being dead. There is no infinite blackness because there would be nothing to even perceive time or the concept of absence, experiencing nothing is a contradiction. You're projecting an experience onto the total lack of experience.

I believe you're looking at life the wrong way, but most people share your view. Instead of thinking of life or consciousness as some sort of default state, from what I can tell the true nature of reality is one of no beginning nor end, there is just absolutely nothing there. To be clearer, it's not that you live your life, eventually die, and then look back on it all to reminisce or regret, nor is death like being trapped in a room of total darkness which you can't escape from. There never was any room, there never was any light, you're not there, and when you think about it, you were never really there at all.

Our lives are like dreams spent entirely alone, only that you don't wake up and the end of it. It's not that you stop existing, but rather that you never existed at all, regardless at to how real it felt during the dream. We can communicate with others, but never really reach them, never entirely know them. People often differentiate between communication through text like this, and talking to someone in person, but I personally believe this to be an artificial distinction. Unless you are that person, you'll never be capable of understanding or closeness. It's the unbroken chain of experiences that make you the individual that you are, and without perceiving those of the person you're speaking to, the distance between the two of you is so vast that you might as well be on another planet.
Every time i read one of your posts, i suffer a mild existential crisis ngl.

Every time i read one of your posts, i suffer a mild existential crisis ngl.
Well that wasn't quite my intention, some of these realizations made me feel a bit better tbh. If life is just a dream that will eventually be over, I don't have to worry so much about things since there is no permanence anyway.

I think about this stuff as a way to calm myself down. It also allows me to take into consideration that the only thing I have access to are my own experiences. The significance of this is twofold, on one hand nobody can tell me which of my own experiences are "real", as from my understanding, none of this shit is any more real than my own imagination. But on the other hand, I shouldn't dwell on the notion of missing out on the experiences of others, as not only does this idea make no sense, but to me those experiences are just vague concepts anyway. I have no doubt that they belong to others just as my memories and perceptions belong to me, but fantasizing about and envying something that I'll never know is just masochistic.

I always thought that avoiding the sun, actually makes you look younger ngl.
not if you have severe social anxiety, depression and increased blood pressure/cortisol from constant worrying about anything (OCD)

I agree. It is pretty strange and creepy to try and think about being in an eternal void. But it won't be infinite blackness, there will be no blackness because blackness is something. Hopefully there is an afterlife that is better than this life, I try to cope with religion like most people.

The guy I was responding to said he was looking forward to dying, and I was explaining why I never want to die and that there's a good chance he didn't want to die any time soon either. I am personally terrified of death. I already said you'll experience nothing. I was referring the infinite blackness as a void of no life or experiences. I obviously know that it's not like staring at a blank screen forever because you'll have no mind or perception of anything. It's like an unconsciousness forever with no dreams. So i want to clear that up if you misinterpreted what I meant.

And I still want to be immortal for a few reasons. 1.) I don't want my body to deteriorate. I always want to stand up to white knight cucks and and other kind of pricks and not be to be too old to fight them or worrying about them killing me. 2.) there are things that bring me pleasure in life. I'm not gonna let foids control everything in my life. Even though I am very angry about being incel. 3.) I'm terrified of death/ not existing
4.) when I'm gone, another ugly man who is angry about his inceldom will be gone and the normies will be happy

It truly hits you like never before.

The only reason I haven't killed myself is cuz it would hurt my parents. Personally, I can't wait to die. Do you realize you are going to die anyway??? I guess I am lucky in that my life is so bad that infinite blackness is a blessing.

Doesn't really bother me TBH. I always had the persona of a bitter, twisted hateful old man, and so it's only fitting I have the form as well. Actually, I don't look too bad for my age: no signs of balding, greying, and only just getting the outset of fine lines on my forehead. Probably the worst thing is my blue eye circles that I developed in my youth, after spending years in front of a 27" CRT monitor in a dark room. Oh, and also that I haven't had a decent erection since my 20s. :feelswhere: