Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Agepill] Agepill is worse then everything else.

Ugly_equals_Death

Ugly_equals_Death

Banned
-
My parents got frkn married at my age those boomerparents are the worst. They lived live on just exist mode. And we have to suffer a worse fate than death.

But the most brutal agepill is the early twenties when people finnish highschool and "live their lives" and you lose any opertunity to get a social circle. And than the norwoodreaper comes. And your only CHOice left is to wagecuck or LDAR.

And you cant just say "im just a kid let me try again" no you are an adult, with no job and no future hopes for a better life. You cant regain your social circly because they will have a family and jobs, while you rot. Nobody will be there and soon you get kicked out by your parents.

And people will start give you cucked bluepill advice because they think their better than you in life. And they will look down on you even your best friend even your parents. And thats just because of the fact that you are too ugly to be fame and get girls.

But in real life it was decided in highschool who is able to get a good life and who is doomed. Every person i know who did not suceed before he left school was doomed like me. University is a joke, you never will repair you social game.

Its over.

Agepill is worst.

How does one even meet people outside of school or college? I'm beginning to think that I'm lucky for not caring about having no irl friends, as I don't see how you're even supposed to make friends in your mid twenties.

It's a fucked up class society we live in.

How does one even meet people outside of school or college? I'm beginning to think that I'm lucky for not caring about having no irl friends, as I don't see how you're even supposed to make friends in your mid twenties.

You don't.

16 year olds girls have more life experience than you probably will ever have.

"They [parents] lived life on just exist mode"
Mine seemed to aswell. I wonder if they all did and I wonder why our lives are so much harder? Seems like work was easier back then to me, less pressure, more loyalty.
There's no loyalty now, if you're less than perfect they drive you out because there are so many people to replace you. Same with relationships, friendships, everything tbh. Everything is temporary.

"They [parents] lived life on just exist mode"
Mine seemed to aswell. I wonder if they all did and I wonder why our lives are so much harder? Seems like work was easier back then to me, less pressure, more loyalty.
There's no loyalty now, if you're less than perfect they drive you out because there are so many people to replace you. Same with relationships, friendships, everything tbh. Everything is temporary.

High IQ, you're living up to your name

High IQ, you're living up to your name
Nice of you to say but with my name I just tried to think of another word for mentalcel tbh. If I was brainy I would've done better in life.

Just looking back at all the times that were missed.

Boomers also bought property before it become ridiculous out of sync with wage income, most seeing their homes value shoot up by several hundred percent.

pretty much. the majority of people should've never been born.

Racepill is even worse. Knowing you are Inferior in every aspect (not just dating)

Racepill is even worse. Knowing you are Inferior in every aspect (not just dating)

Ethnic chad wont have this problem, i think racepill is a myth it is just that certain races have more ugly people, but its not the race its the hightfaceframeskincoloreyecolor... ok maybe it is the race

Ethnic chad wont have this problem, i think racepill is a myth it is just that certain races have more ugly people, but its not the race its the hightfaceframeskincoloreyecolor... ok maybe it is the race
It’s not fair

Objectively the agepill is the most brutal but it's easy to cope with until 25ish when it starts to get really bleak.

But i still think agepill is worse because ethnik chad exists.

Absoulutly disgusting. I sometimes forgot how fucked East Asians are in the west tbh, I'm sorry guys.

yeah same happening to me I know my hope will die out eventually and I will get the point of no return

lol that isn't even the worst part of ageing. You think you're ugly now? Just wait, boyo.

Don't worry people will stop giving advice and giving a shit about you once you turn 30. Then they'll just assume you're either gay or some creep. Either way they'll avoid you and leave you to rot in peace.

16 year olds girls have more life experience than you probably will ever have.
Exactly! My former oneitis ones told me that she already had sex with 3 different guy's. She just recently turned 15 when she told me that.

My parents got frkn married at my age those boomerparents are the worst. They lived live on just exist mode. And we have to suffer a worse fate than death.

But the most brutal agepill is the early twenties when people finnish highschool and "live their lives" and you lose any opertunity to get a social circle. And than the norwoodreaper comes. And your only CHOice left is to wagecuck or LDAR.

And you cant just say "im just a kid let me try again" no you are an adult, with no job and no future hopes for a better life. You cant regain your social circly because they will have a family and jobs, while you rot. Nobody will be there and soon you get kicked out by your parents.

And people will start give you cucked bluepill advice because they think their better than you in life. And they will look down on you even your best friend even your parents. And thats just because of the fact that you are too ugly to be fame and get girls.

But in real life it was decided in highschool who is able to get a good life and who is doomed. Every person i know who did not suceed before he left school was doomed like me. University is a joke, you never will repair you social game.

Its over.

Agepill is worst.
High iq.