Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Agepill has been eating me up inside lately.

Looksmaxxcel

Looksmaxxcel

Captain
It's all I've been thinking about lately and my suicidal thoughts are worsening. I'm not that old, but I hate the fact that I can't go back and live life how I would've wanted to. I don't enjoy birthdays, I just feel like putting a bullet in my head whenever my age goes up.

i stopped mentally aging at like 9, feel like I'm 67 years old

Age pill will destroy you

Its shit really. Watching your body rot. Age has made me more subhuman than I initially was.

Age pill will destroy you
It has already destroyed my happiness and sanity. Now I'm just waiting for it to destroy the only thing that I have left, my body.
Unless if I take things into my own hands before it has a chance to.

It's all I've been thinking about lately and my suicidal thoughts are worsening. I'm not that old, but I hate the fact that I can't go back and live life how I would've wanted to. I don't enjoy birthdays, I just feel like putting a bullet in my head whenever my age goes up.
If are lucky, we can rejuvenate ourselves considering the current state of biotechnology and reach longevity escape velocity.

Cope, I know.

Getting closer and closer to death every moment as well. You will think about all the chances you didn't take, but as a subhuman there are no chances that will lead to success. We were born and our life was over.

I sometimes think about my bones just laying there never made a difference in the world

I sometimes think about my bones just laying there never made a difference in the world
Its like we even dont exist, we dont affect anything.

If are lucky, we can rejuvenate ourselves considering the current state of biotechnology and reach longevity escape velocity.

Cope, I know.
I hope so much that this happens in my lifetime. I just want to be young long enough to experience what I missed.
Yep, the world will forget about us and our suffering will be for nothing.

Last edited:
yeah just wait until you reach 30 and then 40.... this is such shit. no pussy and ageing into shit.