[SuicideFuel] Agepill has been eating me up inside lately.

Looksmaxxcel

Looksmaxxcel

Captain
7d 21h 22m
It's all I've been thinking about lately and my suicidal thoughts are worsening. I'm not that old, but I hate the fact that I can't go back and live life how I would've wanted to. I don't enjoy birthdays, I just feel like putting a bullet in my head whenever my age goes up.

coldmachinery

coldmachinery

Mr. Self Destruct
★★
7d 15h 36m
i stopped mentally aging at like 9, feel like I'm 67 years old

S

Saysitsover

Recruit
★★★★★
12d 14h 27m
Age pill will destroy you

Caesercel

Caesercel

Overlord
★★★
55d 23h 52m
Its shit really. Watching your body rot. Age has made me more subhuman than I initially was.

Looksmaxxcel

Looksmaxxcel

Captain
7d 21h 22m
Age pill will destroy you
It has already destroyed my happiness and sanity. Now I'm just waiting for it to destroy the only thing that I have left, my body.
Unless if I take things into my own hands before it has a chance to.

soymonkcel

soymonkcel

Asceticel. Monkmaxxing & healthmaxxing.
★★
17d 11h 52m
It's all I've been thinking about lately and my suicidal thoughts are worsening. I'm not that old, but I hate the fact that I can't go back and live life how I would've wanted to. I don't enjoy birthdays, I just feel like putting a bullet in my head whenever my age goes up.
If are lucky, we can rejuvenate ourselves considering the current state of biotechnology and reach longevity escape velocity.

Cope, I know.

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Truest of the true kikecels
★★★★★
25d 2h 21m
Getting closer and closer to death every moment as well. You will think about all the chances you didn't take, but as a subhuman there are no chances that will lead to success. We were born and our life was over.

S

Saysitsover

Recruit
★★★★★
12d 14h 27m
I sometimes think about my bones just laying there never made a difference in the world

Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★★
25d 22h 33m
I sometimes think about my bones just laying there never made a difference in the world
Its like we even dont exist, we dont affect anything.

Looksmaxxcel

Looksmaxxcel

Captain
7d 21h 22m
If are lucky, we can rejuvenate ourselves considering the current state of biotechnology and reach longevity escape velocity.

Cope, I know.
I hope so much that this happens in my lifetime. I just want to be young long enough to experience what I missed.
Yep, the world will forget about us and our suffering will be for nothing.

Last edited:
H

Haywire

Luminary
★★★★★
47d 6h 36m
yeah just wait until you reach 30 and then 40.... this is such shit. no pussy and ageing into shit.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Agepill Inceldom Discussion 6
Quarantined How does the agepill affect JBW? Inceldom Discussion 4
Boardwalkcel [Serious] Who even cares about the agepill? Inceldom Discussion 16