Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Ah, incels.co. My new home. No jannies, cucks, wahmen, soys. Only othercels. I feel at home, boyos. You mad IT?

Braincels_boyo

Braincels_boyo

Spoopy
-
047C4A75 B7FC 4A82 A59D F52A65A2AAFF

There is a different form of cuckedness here compared to braincels. We're not even allowed to shitpost or post memes.

The good thing about braincels is we'd have daily threads like 'good morning I hate women' with a quote from an Arab translated from Memri. Simple, funny and effective.

EDIT: Even sarcasm is banned. Just received a 10% warning lololol.

Last edited:
yes its great here, love being able to freely speak my mind, you should have joined earlier

There is a different form of cuckedness here compared to braincels. We're not even allowed to shitpost or post memes.

The good thing about braincels is we'd have daily threads like 'good morning I hate women' with a quote from an Arab translated from Memri. Simple, funny and effective.

You're allowed to shitpost on offtopic

welcome partner :y'all:

Incels must staty together, our shitposting will reach the stars and then we will blow then the fuck up.

If we allowed that then most of the posts would be low effort copypasted meme trash like braincels. Just post a frog say you hate women get likes and repeat

While it has its flaws, this is the Promised Land of incels. Here we don't have to fear foids and bluepilled cucks shutting down our board, allowing us to say what we really think.

Thanks OP for memes

/r/celouts

we are allowed to shitpost lol how do you think I hit 7k posts? just dont use braincels meme format here. the good morning I hate women joke hasn’t been funny since the 485747373 time it was posted

I want to chill on my bed like that pepe tbh.

You just have to learn how the rules work tbh. Sure sometimes the mods are cucked sometimes and you're like "how does that constitute a warning" but the warnings reset every month anyway

You just have to learn how the rules work tbh. Sure sometimes the mods are cucked sometimes and you're like "how does that constitute a warning" but the warnings reset every month anyway
2 months*

u were really user on there??? :feelstrash:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back