Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme Ahmaud Arbery shooting in a nutshell

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-

DAS RASIS HE DINDU NUFFIN CRAKKKA

Smoking on this Ahmaud Arbery pack:feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

American drama. :feelsPop:

Very informative desu.

he had curry name

TFW you can go and shoot people because you "suspect" they might have stolen something.
How is America real?

LMAOOOOOOOOOOO. I literally LOL'D at That

MY NIGGA DINDU NUFFIN CRAKKKA

Well if @BummerDrummer says so, it must be true Anyways, the guys who shot them were nothing like Chads.

TFW you can go and shoot people because you "suspect" they might have stolen something.
How is America real?
Because humans are retarded. Its not just in America, its everywhere.

Humans are retarded hateful, spiteful beings.

I honestly hope all of you die.

Shabani

Because humans are retarded. Its not just in America, its everywhere.

Humans are retarded hateful, spiteful beings.

I honestly hope all of you die.

View attachment 257583
I would like to set the record straight and make it known that I am actually a computer program masquerading as a human being.

How is America real?
If you live in Texas you can literally shoot any Chad or foid dead who crosses your property. How is that not based as hell?

How is America real?
Only if you're white. Same way a snigger will get jailed for stealing a packet of crisps but a white man can drunkenly mow down four people while drunk an get away with it vsyde he's rich and white.

How is America real?
true tbh. I get what OPs saying but. shooting a nigfa for suspicion is low IQ.
Only if you're white. Same way a snigger will get jailed for stealing a packet of crisps but a white man can drunkenly mow down four people while drunk an get away with it vsyde he's rich and white.
massive truth. rich men can be pedo and fake their death and get away. Wealth/status>race/looks>validity of crime

Nigga not stealing my bike.
6b4398f8fc1683be82621343841236fba7b162bf986ece3c4295556e3e563caf

so many shooters fail miserably its sad to watch, i dont know much about this guy though

so many shooters fail miserably its sad to watch, i dont know much about this guy though
This guy had a string of past felonies & was trespassing somewhere he shouldn't, confronted & told to stay there as cops are on the way, charges dude with a gun & gets shot in the process of struggle.

almost perfect comic except he was punching the rifle-holding guy in the face
How is America real?
No, you can shoot people if they try to take your gun and kill you.

Open carry is a thing and so is citizen's arrest.

He shold've gone peacefully with them to talk to police, not attacked.
This guy had a string of past felonies & was trespassing somewhere he shouldn't, confronted & told to stay there as cops are on the way, charges dude with a gun & gets shot in the process of struggle.
thank you for summary, do you know where I can find list of priors?