Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Ahmed plays with his food before the RAPEning

Troll

Troll

Holes Don't Have Opinions Just Emotions
★★★
>She would rather this than you

She's a fat pig. Ahmed should roast her over a fire.

Brutal driver licence pill.

This is why you don't go with nigg-I mean joggers.

Burn the coal pay the toll bitch.

Kinda manly face going on. Also looks almost like she has down syndrome from the little of her face I can see.
She's a fat pig. Ahmed should roast her over a fire.
Not a land whale, but yeah. She's chub.

i thought piggy not halal?

"Stop objectfying us you incels!"

>literally 3 hours later:

Can't watch video

0af9a9ddda065f4f833fe04350eee2b077719394bfde8a774f996ceeb4fe7f19_1.jpg
70593950 55CE 4E39 973C 3DB887EBE84C

Can't watch video

Don't worry I'll translate :feelsokman:

*Smack!
*smack
*fidget fidget*

*grab boob\
*yoink yonmk*
*SMLACK!
*grab other boob
*SMACK

in a really nice car to a stupid drunk roastie that'l blame everyone but herself

NGL i found that pretty disturbing. The bitch was barely conscious.

She has been culturally enriched.
Soys and holes preach open borders and refugees welcome, it is only right that they share in the spoils.

Also ITcels you are racist if you are against this, muslims are expemt from the respect women meme.

Yeah JFL. Muslims these days have zero shame. I was once at the gym with my mom (truecel trait :feelsbadman:) and there was a group of sandniggers who were openly talking about sex and one of them approached a white girl and talked about sex. Then he asked if he wanted to have sex after the gym and she was like "sure" and then I saw them together outside.
Next thing you know he is at jumuah acting all religious and shit.

Reminds me of a story of mine; was part of a Traditional Catholic community for a short period of time. They were Catholics who took their beliefs quite seriously; Church services in Latin, very traditional, very conservative, no meat on Fridays, most people went to Confession before communion, etc.

One guy I asked how he met his wife. He apparently went out gambling and brought her back with another woman and had a threesome at his place.

Same guy had no problem condemning the degeneracy of this generation.

JFL

Last edited:
Looks to me like she was ODing and he was slapping her to keep her awake and giving her chest compressions to keep her heart working. The man should be given a medal.

Just be a drug dealer -pill.

Reminds me of a story of mine; was part of a Traditional Catholic community for a short period of time. They were Catholics who took their beliefs quite seriously; Church services in Latin, very traditional, very conservative, no meat on Fridays, most people went to Confession before communion, etc.

One guy I asked how he met his wife. He apparently went out gambling and brought her back with another woman and had a threesome at his place.

JFL
the hypocrisy jfl

Modern day muslims are double-faced af. I remember being mocked by other 'muslim' guys back in secondary school because of the islam sect that I follow.

I happened to hear their conversation in the school restaurant and well they were talking about alcohol, women, sex etc.. seriously fucking retards.

So never ever feel bad about confronting any of these retards. I dare say most muslims living in the west who say they are 'oh so pure and religious' are actually the quite opposite of that.
Also hijab wearing women especially the young ones.. scum walking on earth

Yeah JFL. Muslims these days have zero shame. I was once at the gym with my mom (truecel trait :feelsbadman:) and there was a group of sandniggers who were openly talking about sex and one of them approached a white girl and talked about sex. Then he asked if he wanted to have sex after the gym and she was like "sure" and then I saw them together outside.
Next thing you know he is at jumuah acting all religious and shit.

This is another reason why I left Islam, hypocrites running rampant and it seems like no one truly believes in Islam.
JFL brutal shit. Sandniggers like @Diocel are GIGAchads in Europe.

NGL i found that pretty disturbing. The bitch was barely conscious.
C83

i know that @Grothendieck would love to see this video
Looks to me like she was ODing and he was slapping her to keep her awake and giving her chest compressions to keep her heart working. The man should be given a medal.

:lul: :feelsokman:

Sandcel has enough #184738202

JFL

tenor.gif

JFL @ the absolute state of humanity.

Stop posting JBE propaganda

Replies 38
Views 361
:soy::soy::soy:

in a really nice car to a stupid drunk roastie that'l blame everyone but herself

>Chevy Cruze
>Nice Car

Only one of these can be correct.

just move to another continent theory, i didn't get a gf here so i will probably not get one ine europe
C
O
p
E

I've seen your pics chaddam , you are a slayer in EU. You are a stormfag's worst nightmare JFL :feelskek: :dab:

Funny man running knife cartoon 1

Run her pockets on folksnem

NGL this is kinda hot

Gentleman of the year tbh

JFL
any other suifuel stories on that "traditional catholic community"?

any other suifuel stories on that "traditional catholic community"?
Not really that I know of for that group.

I know that in undergrad my normie Catholic Bible study (Newman Center) had a girl who would give one member handjobs but nothing more (which I thought was weird; when he said it there was just an uncomfortable silence and I didn't know how to react to that), and the head honcho of the group was a chad who got drunk during the weekends and had relationships built on nothing but sex that he was regretful of. He got called to the Priesthood apparently, studied Philosophy.

Actual volcel.

Last edited:
Not really that I know of for that group.

I know that in undergrad my normie Catholic Bible study had a girl who would give one member handjobs but nothing more (which I thought was weird; when he said it there was just an uncomfortable silence and I didn't know how to react to that), and the head honcho of the group was a chad who got drunk during the weekends and had relationships built on nothing but sex that he was regretful of. He got called to the Priesthood apparently, studied Philosophy.
did he become a priest?weird that some priests call some guys to the priesthood when they can't control their urges for more then 5 seconds.Also suifuel avi.

did he become a priest?weird that some priests call some guys to the priesthood when they can't control their urges for more then 5 seconds.Also suifuel avi.

I think so, didn't follow up with him. Only had a cordial friendship. He constantly made efforts with me and sought me out; I didn't really reciprocate much, because I was an ass.

I think so, didn't follow up with him. Only had a cordial friendship. He constantly made efforts with me and sought me out; I didn't really reciprocate much, because I was an ass.
he was chad so it was probably for the better.last thing you need is to be dragged to women and to lose your mind in lust and anger(over not getting them)