Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL AI Judging Tekken characters' looks

I wanted to fuck Asuka during Tekken 5 days. I still do, Tekken 5 Asuka is best looking Asuka.

I wanted to fuck Asuka during Tekken 5 days. I still do, Tekken 5 Asuka is best looking Asuka.
Me too

Too bad they made her into a skeleton. They also did that to Nina.

I hate how they always pick hot female characters and tone down their bodies to look more plain and "realistic"

Me too

Too bad they made her into a skeleton. They also did that to Nina.

I hate how they always pick hot female characters and tone down their bodies to look more plain and "realistic"
I remember being more attracted to video game girls back then during the 2000s in comparison to now but I don't know why exactly. Also, I want to suck on Asuka onee chan's milkies like a good boy :feelsautistic:

What a sheep "it´s disturbing all the guys salivating over lily you know she is 16" yet another sheep who has been indoctrinated to believe his natural attraction to young fertile girls are wrong just because the magical number of 18 someone makes all the difference in the world.

Also Tekken 3 was the best Tekken

Bryan Fury is incel. That's why he's filled with rage.

Lowest female score is 9.1. Every chad is 9.5 or higher.

I wanna fuck the panda tbhngl.

Kabal is my favorite FG character, literally an ugly dude who gets treated as crap by foids.

Kabal

They also make their faces look more masculine, MK11 Sonya looks like a trans dude.
D7u6sUFW0AAi4V5
6vxqaau6e1b21

Bryan Fury is incel. That's why he's filled with rage.

Lowest female score is 9.1. Every chad is 9.5 or higher.

The comment section is actually decent. More and more men are aware of it.

Why the fuck is Negan in Tekken instead of Mortal Kombat?

Love Tekken but I like MK better

Over for Yoshimitsucels

Agreed. I enjoyed fapping to her back in the day.