Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel AI will make NEET revolution inevitable

• Thread starter Deleted member 14866
  • Start date
Deleted member 14866

Deleted member 14866

prescriber of dogpills
-
:dab::dab::dab: based machine learning freeing us from wageslavery.

the government will have to sterilise people but personally i dont care i wasnt gonna get to breed anyway. imagine the COPES and cooming material available :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:. i wish i was born later so i can live like that my whole life

What if you're already in a simulation right now

You're like one of those people who starts oblivion with as fucked up a character as possible

Lol the gubba men will make your life suck massive dick.
Once you are no longer worth it as a wageslave, the government is paying however many dollars an hour to keep you alive for NOTHING
the government will behave like Centrelink (aussie welfare, department of human services) does now with nigh-unusable services, hour long call wait times, people waiting in lines at the centres for hours, automated messages because the government is too Jewish to even hire people, "accidental" automated messages cancelling payments and demanding money that actually make people sui and WORK FOR THE DOLE which is puntitive busywork that is intentionally made to not align with people's skill sets and intentionally made to suck (ie the government will probably make all the NEETs pick up paper or sort through cans on a conveyer belt just to punish them and pay the company for it). Everything will be screaming at you to die rather than use "their" money in between the lines. You will live in a pod and eat soy and insects. It's like the USSR but with only the negative aspects because the people centrally planning everything are neoliberal bureaucrats, Silicon Valley technocrats and capitalists. If by NEET revolution you mean the NEETs hanging these fuckers from lampposts God I hope so.

Last edited:
:dab::dab::dab: based machine learning freeing us from wageslavery.

the government will have to sterilise people but personally i dont care i wasnt gonna get to breed anyway. imagine the COPES and cooming material available :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:. i wish i was born later so i can live like that my whole life
Cope

Maybe for FBIcels, AI will be used for identification of dangerous individuals and terrorists aka incels. I can already picture being arrested for reading ER wikipedia article for too long.

Normies preach about how lazy the long term unemployed are but they don't realise that even if they do start jobs they will be unemployed again soon anyway because companies just hire you for temporary employment in busy periods.

Some people are so gullible!

They think the ai-robots are here to help them... Yeah. Help you goto the next world!

Check out "mining projections" for a nice blackpill dose of reality!

Lol the gubba men will make your life suck massive dick.
Once you are no longer worth it as a wageslave, the government is paying however many dollars an hour to keep you alive for NOTHING
the government will behave like Centrelink (aussie welfare, department of human services) does now with nigh-unusable services, hour long call wait times, people waiting in lines at the centres for hours, automated messages because the government is too Jewish to even hire people, "accidental" automated messages cancelling payments and demanding money that actually make people sui and WORK FOR THE DOLE which is puntitive busywork that is intentionally made to not align with people's skill sets and intentionally made to suck (ie the government will probably make all the NEETs pick up paper or sort through cans on a conveyer belt just to punish them and pay the company for it). Everything will be screaming at you to die rather than use "their" money in between the lines. You will live in a pod and eat soy and insects. It's like the USSR but with only the negative aspects because the people centrally planning everything are neoliberal bureaucrats, Silicon Valley technocrats and capitalists. If by NEET revolution you mean the NEETs hanging these fuckers from lampposts God I hope so.

But since im useless they should keep me alive!

gov will likely stop tech from advancing that far.

they need slaves. no slaves, no real power.

gov will likely stop tech from advancing that far.

they need slaves. no slaves, no real power.
what? wageslaves work for corporations not the gov. when AI replaces us, we’ll depend on the government to feed, clothe and shelter us, this is the government’s dream.

Check out "mining projections" for a nice blackpill dose of reality!
Very high IQ if you mean what I think you mean.
On the bright side, the end result of that will (hopefully) be the government and porky are no longer able to bust our chops unless we approach their bunkers

Very high IQ if you mean what I think you mean.
On the bright side, the end result of that will (hopefully) be the government and porky are no longer able to bust our chops unless we approach their bunkers
What i mean is all metal mining is in decline. Even the quality of oil and energy is declining. (Eroi) it cost more energy to extract less. Only weird previously unused metals - like lithium, for batteries - is on the rise.

Add crumbling infrastructure to that and welcome to the new dark ages!

Better learn about food production! Edible wild plants and regenerative permaculture! And water filtration!

What if you're already in a simulation right now

We are...

There is no spoon

What i mean is all metal mining is in decline. Even the quality of oil and energy is declining. (Eroi) it cost more energy to extract less. Only weird previously unused metals - like lithium, for batteries - is on the rise.

Add crumbling infrastructure to that and welcome to the new dark ages!

Better learn about food production! Edible wild plants and regenerative permaculture! And water filtration!
High IQ

When all the good jobs are gone and all that is left is minimum wage garbage with no minimum guaranteed schedule and no benefits, society will burn.