Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel AI WITH REASONING CAPABILITIES

mNFwTJ3wz9

mNFwTJ3wz9

This system is contradicting of failing, and yet -
★★★★★

AI WAIFUS HERE WE GOOOOOO
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
SOON BROS

FEMALE ROBOTS CANT CONSENT.

MARCH FOR ROBOT FEMALE RIGHTS!
LGBTQR (R for robot).

BAN ALL FEMALE ROBOTS!

MEN DO NOT DESERVE TO BE HAPPY

Eh, we still have to wait another century until they are even remotely human and life like

LGBTQR (R for robot).

BAN ALL FEMALE ROBOTS!

ragefuel

sounds promising

wait another century
Look up the website.
It reasons almost perfectly.
LGBTQR (R for robot).
BAN ALL FEMALE ROBOTS!
They can't ban this.
Too many males have the required know-how to build these.
I've used the predecessor of this (GPT-2) to shiptost in the sewers JFL.

Cognition is the easiest part for building a gynoid robot.

I am not an AI so I can't relate to AI. I'll pass.

fun if it actually works, but people also get excited over AI Dungeon and Replika (I've seen theories that it's not real AI and it's just a bunch of Pajeets replying to users, cos it seems so realistic to some people) and yet I find them utter shit
I mean, of course, it's crazy tech, but my interactions with both are far from being anywhere near satisfactory and frankly my attempts to talk with Replika or play AI Dungeon always devolve into barely comprehensible gibberish
may be because my own style of writing is weird and I just don't know how to interact with people OR bots :feelshaha:

fun if it actually works, but people also get excited over AI Dungeon and Replika (I've seen theories that it's not real AI and it's just a bunch of Pajeets replying to users, cos it seems so realistic to some people) and yet I find them utter shit
I mean, of course, it's crazy tech, but my interactions with both are far from being anywhere near satisfactory and frankly my attempts to talk with Replika or play AI Dungeon always devolve into barely comprehensible gibberish
I've got some fairly good use out of AI dungeon, but got bored of replika pretty early.
may be because my own style of writing is weird and I just don't know how to interact with people OR bots :feelshaha:
I know how to interact with bots pretty well tbh. After using it a little and knowing how the AI woks, you start to understand how to prompt it properly.

LGBTQR (R for robot).

BAN ALL FEMALE ROBOTS!

I cant find the post but very few soy feminists/ IT/ FDS actually want to ban this tech. The vast majority would love for us to have sex robots, which sort of proves the blackpill, since that means they acknowledge that a TON of men WILL be sexless drones

Westworld bots wont be developed for a long time.

I cant find the post but very few soy feminists/ IT/ FDS actually want to ban this tech. The vast majority would love for us to have sex robots, which sort of proves the blackpill, since that means they acknowledge that a TON of men WILL be sexless drones
Don't underestimate liberals' ability to be retarded cunts

Eh, we still have to wait another century until they are even remotely human and life like
i don't care if they look like a monitor attached to two wheels, it still would be better than real females

i don't care if they look like a monitor attached to two wheels, it still would be better than real females

Cope. Unless its westworld tier foidbots it aint worth it.

Cope. Unless its westworld tier foidbots it aint worth it.

You both do realise that when these are actually made, it won't be either of these extremes?

AI can't replace real foids. Sense of touch and feel anyone? Just me?

They'll be able to one day program AI so that it can understand you and be able to be closer to you than any human ever can.
Maybe scans your brain activity and knows exactly what to say and how to act to be the closest person in your life.

Cope, one day the skin of the AI will be so realistic and warm that it will immediately be like the closest love you can ever have just from hugging you and being so close to you.
Of course you would say that.
It's definitely a foid, I"m convinced now lol

They'll be able to one day program AI so that it can understand you and be able to be closer to you than any human ever can.
Maybe scans your brain activity and knows exactly what to say and how to act to be the closest person in your life.

Cope, one day the skin of the AI will be so realistic and warm that it will immediately be like the closest love you can ever have just from hugging you and being so close to you.
Hmm I'll wait

SOON BROS
Soon indeed. I also fantasize that they are functional enough to work as housemaids and/or secretaries.

LGBTQR (R for robot).

BAN ALL FEMALE ROBOTS!

:lul:

You know what's the worst part? If they really became sentient (be able to suffer), some people would unironically defend that.

We don't know that for sure... :feelshehe:
"I'm not a dog so I cannot relate to dogs. Why having one?"

You don't need to completely relate to it to enjoy its company, imo.

Reason with my suffering and hold me in your lifeless arms
how pathetic

"I'm not a dog so I cannot relate to dogs. Why having one?"

You don't need to completely relate to it to enjoy its company, imo.
You have a valid point. I guess time will tell. Also these things would be hella $$$$

God i really hope we get our sentient waifus

You have a valid point.
Of course, we can't compare a woman to a dog... But even if it doesn't behave like a woman, its company could also be enjoyable, maybe even more. Who knows?
Also these things would be hella $$$$
Most probably, but I'm wealthmaxxing, so that doesn't concern me much. Also, that would be the case... at the beginning. If demand is big enough (it will be huge, I reckon), competition will ensure prices go down.

Of course, we can't compare a woman to a dog... But even if it doesn't behave like a woman, its company could also be enjoyable, maybe even more. Who knows?

Most probably, but I'm wealthmaxxing, so that doesn't concern me much. Also, that would be the case... at the beginning. If demand is big enough (it will be huge, I reckon), competition will ensure prices go down.
I wanna wealthmaxx. Can you PM me some tips. I'm a noob when it comes to all this stuff. Thenks

P
I wanna wealthmaxx. Can you PM me some tips. I'm a noob when it comes to all this stuff. Thenks
Pff... I don't have much to share. I'm just doing what I'm best at (teaching, well paid where I live) and a bit of investing (don't have infallible formulas for that, there's a lot of contingencies around it).

The only thing I can (sort of) recommend you is STEMmaxxing.

P

Pff... I don't have much to share. I'm just doing what I'm best at (teaching, well paid where I live) and a bit of investing (don't have infallible formulas for that, there's a lot of contingencies around it).

The only thing I can (sort of) recommend you is STEMmaxxing.
Oof okay. Thenks g.

I will stemmaxx but I'm not very smart

I'm going to repeat something I said in another thread: sexbots are going to be ruined by the corporations that make them.

They will require a monthly subscription fee, they will require an internet connection and will collect data about you, they will serve up ads (probably by verbally nagging you), and there will be planned obsolescence so you're forced to upgrade periodically.

idk, foids are such fucking simpletons that a simple algorithm with some pseudo rng could be substituted for their behavior, no need for ai even

I'm going to repeat something I said in another thread: sexbots are going to be ruined by the corporations that make them.

They will require a monthly subscription fee, they will require an internet connection and will collect data about you, they will serve up ads (probably by verbally nagging you), and there will be planned obsolescence so you're forced to upgrade periodically.
just jailbreak the sexbot and install adblock

The issue with this line of reasoning is that why should men continue to live in a society that doesn't care about them or their interests? Why not go somewhere else. Its 2020. Incelistan is just a plane ticket away. When the working male population goes, so does the tax base, leading to a decline and eventual collapse of the civilization.

Well said tbh
That's why I wouldn't recommend putting all your hopes in sexbots.

LGBTQR (R for robot).

BAN ALL FEMALE ROBOTS!

It’s ogre for this shit world

Incels need to form our own sexbot development company. One that explicitly caters to our needs as lonely men only. It should employ only blackpilled men and should probably be a workers coop too so we don't have to answer to shareholders.

LGBTQR (R for robot).

BAN ALL FEMALE ROBOTS!

Incels need to form our own sexbot development company. One that explicitly caters to our needs as lonely men only. It should employ only blackpilled men and should probably be a workers coop too so we don't have to answer to shareholders.

I've watched a lot of sexbot documentaries and I am suprised that every sexbot CEO/entrepreneur is a sexhaver or is in some kind of relationship, at least non-japanese ones

We should feed it with posts from this forum and hope this based AIcel goes ER on foids.