Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[AITA] Does anyone else avoid any moral responsibility with the excuse of being a man? (or an incelman?)

Well do ya?

• Yes. Ain't no whiteknighting from me-ee!

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • No, I make a difference! I improve da world!

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Not yet, but you motivated me to not give a fuck anymore

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • It's complicated (please explain)

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters
iblamemyself

iblamemyself

Overlord
★★★★★
Like... even before the blackpill I kind of already swallowed and digested the male disposability pill. When faced with a moral dilemma, I always thought to myself man, why should I interfere?
What I'm trying to get at is that foids have some kind of unique power. I call it pussy power. They could contribute so much to any social environment or to any social situation. I am disposable, and I have embraced my disposabilty and freed myself from moral obligations.

Like, if some guy is lonely and depressed, a foid could easily save him by becoming his gf or even his friend, some guys dig that. I feel like I can't help, I'm a fucking man, man! He might even get offended from my attempts to cheer him up!

Or when some group of people, ex-classmates for example, are breaking apart. I think a foid with some communication and flirting skills could convince around 80% of guys and girls to meet up again. I can't do that. Fuck that stuck-in-the-past loser, is what whiggers would say. Foids would get offended. Don't assume popularity and don't make a move on us, you creeeeeep!

Or some girl is lonely. Why the heck should I help out? First of all, she can cuck-friendzone any cuck off of tinder. And, these creatures have in-group preference. There will be another cunt coming along soon to save that lonely bitch! What am I supposed to do?

Or why would I be friends with a teacher? Imagine a 8/10 cute foid would admire her teacher, get a bunch of As and would, in all her public speeches, mention how great her teacher was and how much he helped and inspired her. That teacher's life would be complete. He would take selfies with her and keep in touch with her forever. I can't provide that experience for a teacher. Wtf is that gay ass whigger's obsession with me? I just do my fucking job, you funny looking dick. Get yer degree and fuck off, fag.

The list goes on and on. You can write your own if you want to.

Women have this kind of power, yes. But men aren't entirely worthless. There are men who are friends with other men.

I'm being morally right when I'm avoiding those "responsibilities" and not helping women/society. If something is evil it's your moral duty to destroy it.

I learned to imagine the worst in people and just keep interactions short.

I continue to be a decent human being to those that would afford me the same decency. If it's a cunt that would've been one of my tormentors in school, and this is very easy to tell, they can go duck themselves.
That's so cute how you censored the f-word in your post :feelsmage:

Free will isn’t real. There’s very very little we actually have any control over. This isn’t just about our bones, but about everything in life. It’s scary how little control we have. The universe unfolds as it should.

I think that the blackpill has freed me from some burdens.

Example: my mother will rot alone in her shitty house because I’m too busy setting up excuses about being “blackpilled” and edgy to visit her, now thanks to the blackpill I have even more excuses to be an edgy and uncaring asshole.

With the blackpill at my side, I have excuses not to approach women because I’m lazy and asshole.

The blackpill is telling me it’s ok being a lazy fuck because I’m morally justified.

The fact that I do need a moral justification, is not positive, but hopefully the blackpill will solve my problem soon.

The blackpill saved me from other burdens, minor things that I cannot picture clearly in my mind, I can be selfish and asshole in every area of my life.

I originally thought I didn't give a fuck so I was going to answer it that way but then I realized my vote should be cast for "no I actually improve the world" as after I thought about my present views I realized they fit this option perfectly.

What I do is I basically try to avoid humanity as much as possible with a code of "do no harm" which I think physicians are also held to.

Anyway my reasoning for this is foids will generally fuck up their lives well enough without my meddling as well much of the rest of what I consider to be the "bad people" of society, so I essentially "contribute" by not contributing.

Its almost like the Napolean strategy this one guy I knew was obsessed with which goes: "Never interrupt your enemy/opponent when they are making a mistake".

Yes, If I cant get any rewards by helping someone than I will not help.

every do-gooder or person wanting to virtue signal and "do the right thing" i've ever read about or come across has been an enormous cunt and a bully

they just use the "be a good person" thing to bully other people

in essence, moral responsibility is just an excuse for people to act like cunts because they claim to have impunity from "doing good deeds"