Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy AITA for only allowing Tyrone to fuck my wife 6 days a week?

itsovERbrothER

itsovERbrothER

5'6 friendless youngcel
-
Hello people, I (31M) and my hot wifey (30F) (who I dont deserve and my cock is not worthy of) wanted an open relationship 3 months ago, I've obviously said yes since she is a women and can do whatever she wants to do. So a few days later she introduced me to her boyfriend Tyrone, who is a poor African American oppressed by the white man, in compensation for what my ancestors did to his people, I've obviously allowed him to sleep with my wife. But recently they've been together weeks without even speaking to me. So would I be the asshole if I asked my wife to not visit him for one day?

yikes! that's some toxic masculinity, sweaty! I can't even unpack this! YTA :soy:

Hmm.. sweaty there's a LOT to unpack here! You are an assh*le for not leaving your wife alone with her african american boyfriend all the time she wants. It's HER sexuality and you're not entitled to it, you're not even entitled to a tiny bit of her affection! You need to be a decent human bean and leave Tyrone and your wife have intercourse anytime they want and prep the bull if needed.

Last edited: