Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Al those who openly tell about driving car should be banned for bragging

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
It hurts feelings of us, nodriverlicencecels

Mekno avarija

Maybe I should say it

I have a driver's license but no car :cryfeels:

I don't have a drivers license either

i drive cars in gta san adnreas

To incompetent to do that

I can sufficiently operate a functional automobile and have documents proving my competence in doing so.

I can sufficiently operate a functional automobile and have documents proving my competence in doing so.

Same, but I shouldn't tbh. I suck at anything that requires precision, but I still ram it up to 150 on night drives. Nothing to lose life

I'm also incompetent.
However, this is due to my depersonalization and how it completely overrides my rational thought process whilst driving.

150? Damn. That must be quite the thrill.

km lol, it's not that much, but I'm a framecel I can't afford to go to prison :dafuckfeels:

I wanna go to Germany, rent a nice car, and try to do like 300 though

I'm also incompetent.
However, this is due to my depersonalization and how it completely overrides my rational thought process whilst driving.
Brutal man, the driverlicence pill is strong

Agreed, fully. Truecels can't afford cars.

Jfl at that the fact there are 16-year-old kids out there with drivers licenses :lul:

Indeed, there are 16 year old females who can drive without any effort whatsoever while I as a man who is almsot 26 years old cannot do it. This is beyond emasculating.

I'm also incompetent.

Do not forget that females can do it without any effort whatsoever. Female driving really destroyed my life.

even my onetis who is a midget can drive

Absolutely disgusting.

Indeed, there are 16 year old females who can drive without any effort whatsoever while I as a man who is almsot 26 years old cannot do it. This is beyond emasculating.
Do not forget that females can do it without any effort whatsoever. Female driving really destroyed my life.
Absolutely disgusting.
high IQ. female drivers should be sent to the gulags along with any driver instructors who passed them

brutal ngl tbh ded srs?

Doesn't really hurt tbh

Lrn 2 cope footcel

I don't drive and i don't care aobut driving

I can’t drive tbh

yes, but i don't know to ride one, i don't even know how to drive a bicycle, and the clown car is reserved to the big clowns, not little clowns like me
That is pretty unfortunate man. Must be tough being a little clown.

dont care about driving

You know what hurts us ?

Knowing that you guys could fuck tons of girls and we cant

@Personalityinkwell and @LastGerman : you have the same cover pic. That defeats the purpose of cover pics. Do something about that, please.

If you don't I'll spam you with videos like this :

I drive and and females still hate me tbh

@Personalityinkwell and @LastGerman : you have the same cover pic. That defeats the purpose of cover pics. Do something about that, please.

If you don't I'll spam you with videos like this :

Absolutely disgusting. Female driving is an atrocity and it really should be banned.