Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Albanian female reacts to me exposing her. Females are so easy to trick

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
Screenshot 20200601 165532 Instagram

Jfl I feel like a villainous mastermind, females are so fucking easy to trick, no wonder they get abused so much.
Heres what I did. First I created a fake Instagram account and messaged her acting like I was a concerned soyboy:

And she took the bait hook line and sinker. This brainless femoid started going on a rant against me and my fellow based incels:

Jfl "I know who you are and I'll be contacting you soon" yeah I'm sure. Bitch thinks shes sherlock Holmes
"Stop threatening to rape me" lol literally nobody said they would rape her. Typical female trying to play victim
And now shes messaging me on discord:
Screenshot 20200601 173732 InstagramScreenshot 20200601 180438 DiscordScreenshot 20200601 180446 Discord

Last edited:
Doing Gods work Brother.

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
IM DEADDDD
I dm'ed her

Last edited:
Based Albanian.

She's fucking repulsive. Like literally unbearable to look at.

That bitch looks like a damn alien

she looks like gypsy

Bitch look like sid from ice age
volcel if you wouldn't tho

bitch looks ugly, even with make up, but still has attitude because of all the soys simping for her.

God that bitch is ugly. Good job sir.

maybe she should call the cyber police.

btw OP do all albanian foids have eyebrows like tree trunks? :feelskek:

Any woman who hates the men of her own ethnic group is the lowest form of life. This goes for white foids, noodlewhores, currywhores, etc.

The one exception is Jewish foids, if they betray the Weinsteins and Epsteins of the world by giving sex to us goyim then more power to them.

Any woman who hates the men of her own ethnic group is the lowest form of life. This goes for white foids, noodlewhores, currywhores, etc.

The one exception is Jewish foids, if they betray the Weinsteins and Epsteins of the world by giving sex to us goyim then more power to them.
All foids hate their men, only exception is white foids.

On another side, real blackpill to me that she contacted your discord without even asking your username, and dmed you there. Women only care if you're Chad or if you're messing with them. Incels who don't do things like this will have their inbox empty

She looks like sandnigress

What makes you think Albanian girls are into African boys?

Over for Albanians. My little brothrs friend is Albanian and he is a giga trucel

1. Act like a massive whore
2. People point out you are a massive whore
3. Complain that you have been attacked

Rofl don't whore yourself around if you don't want people to think of you as a whore
full

Anything with a vagina lecturing anything with a penis on police and justice system discrimination should STFU. There is no more protected class immune from it than females. It's like a guy lecturing a girl on menstrual cramps.

Based. I bet she is still trying to hunt around for you in her neighbourhood.

Anything with a vagina lecturing anything with a penis on police and justice system discrimination should STFU. There is no more protected class immune from it than females. It's like a guy lecturing a girl on menstrual cramps.
Jfl at one point I actually said "you are a white female, the most privileged class in all of human history" and she agreed with me. So it's like wtf, your agreeing your more privileged than me yet your trying to play the victim
Based. I bet she is still trying to hunt around for you in her neighbourhood.
"If you fuck with me I will find out who you are" jfl that line killed me. I'm the one orchestrated this grand plan and shes acting like shes the one in control.
I'm imagining her just randomly confronting ugly Albanian guys she sees in her area now

Last edited:
fucking mogger :chad: :banhammer:

That has to be the ugliest Albanian foid I've seen in a while. Whatever though, nice to see every braindead dumbfuck being all political nowadays.

based as fuck. lmao

Facts

"I think i know who you are il be contacting you soon"
And do what, get destroyed when you attempt to fight a guy?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back