Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Albanian Foids Showing Tits on "News" Channel

journalism, 2021

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:Degenerates are everywhere, and the cucks are white knighting for them to their own detriment!:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Never heard of Albanian till now

Sounds like a rapebaby combo of Turkish, Balkan language, Slavic, Spanish and Portuguese

when are the nip slips?

Fap fuel. BRB. Gotta relieve myself.

How do Albanians cope with this lol. Any of them on here??

milk

This has to be satire.
No fucking way.
Where´s the family friendly fun here ? :feelsEhh:

I thought Albania was not that cucked well I was terribly wrong now that I have seen this fucked up filth.

albanians are subhumans

i wonder if albanian wives allow their husbands to watch the daily news? :feelshaha:

probably not. the governement & media control women -> women control men. perfect.

Albania is a Muslim country as well, foids have ruined everything.

Albanians are Muslim in tradition only; the few Albanian girls I've met are hot but major sluts. In their behavior, they remind me of Colombian woman in many ways (as a Colombian I do not mean that as a compliment).

Never heard of Albanian till now
Sounds like a rapebaby combo of Turkish, Balkan language, Slavic, Spanish and Portuguese
Albanian belongs to its own language family, but its very distantly related to Greek and the now extinct languages that were once spoken in ancient Turkey (known as Anatolia in ancient times). It certainly does have Turkish words thrown in, though, since Albania used to be part of the Ottoman Empire.

Mexican and Brazilian news is like this too. Better then the ugly foids on news now that talk about feminism. The USA also had strip news, but I don’t think they have it now.