Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Alchemy basics (alchemistcels)

• Thread starter Blackcel rigth wing
  • Start date
Blackcel rigth wing

Blackcel rigth wing

21yrs old Apolitical (politics is cope)
★★
Learning Alchemy

The Basics.

using very strong electromagnetism you can extract and implant components that make up atoms. You can also use it to disrupt electric fields that bind atoms to atoms, breaking molecular bonds.

This is important for transmutation, turning one element to another. E.g turning lead into gold. However this version of transmutation is however not very easy and very difficult and tedious, it’s disassembling matter on an atomic level. Atoms have the same amount of electrons and protons. Protons being positively charged. And different amount of neutrons
1C702FF8 4B89 48D9 8537 EEED7D28F484

71BFBCC5 F27F 4772 902F 526838C256C6

It’s needs more research and study and like I said is the hard version of alchemy.

The easier version of alchemy is disassembling matter on a molecular level. The elements stay the same but you can control and change the structure of the subject in mind e.g: a wooden chair into a wooden cube. You do this by messing or should I say cancelling/disrupting the electric field that binds atoms together which makes molecules.

Alchemy is very real and possible. Who knows if you’re skilled enough you can possibly make your own homunculus or artificial human. You need to be superbly skilled though.

Also @BlkPillPres come here, I know your interested in this shit.

Last edited:
@Mainländer thoughts?
Witchcraft/sorcery or no?

I want to transmute myself inta a gigachad

Very intriguing shit bro

I want to transmute myself inta a gigachad
That will be quite difficult, may need another person to do it and even then still kinda difficult. You may die in the process but if they’re skilled enough and react fast enough they can resurrect you.

The humans body is very complicated, the amount of different elements, chemical structures and molecules etc. Not impossible but very challenging. Also how deep do you want to be a chad if it’s just skin/bone level it’s a bit easy, on an genetic level it’s harder.

I won’t use it to be a chad though, I’ll use it to powermaxx. :feelsdevil:

Last edited:
Watching thread.

Over for emerald tabletcels

Learning Alchemy

The Basics.

using very strong electromagnetism you can extract and implant components that make up atoms. You can also use it to disrupt electric fields that bind atoms to atoms, breaking molecular bonds.

This is important for transmutation, turning one element to another. E.g turning lead into gold. However this version of transmutation is however not very easy and very difficult and tedious, it’s disassembling matter on an atomic level. Atoms have the same amount of electrons and protons. Protons being positively charged. And different amount of neutronsView attachment 396455

View attachment 396457
It’s needs more research and study and like I said is the hard version of alchemy.

The easier version of alchemy is disassembling matter on a molecular level. The elements stay the same but you can control and change the structure of the subject in mind e.g: a wooden chair into a wooden cube. You do this by messing or should I say cancelling/disrupting the electric field that binds atoms together which makes molecules.

Alchemy is very real and possible. Who knows if you’re skilled enough you can possibly make your own homunculus or artificial human. You need to be superbly skilled though.

Also @BlkPillPres come here, I know your interested in this shit.

I literally have an entire archive of occult alchemy books (some old), downloaded it a long time ago, let me check the size of the archive....

Its 12 GB, I've also been looking to get some stuff from private occult forums, found a torrent download by some disgruntled member that was kicked out or something JFL

I'll look through some of the stuff when I'm finished wealthmaxxing, there's really nothing I could do right now with that knowledge
That will be quite difficult, may need another person to do it and even then still kinda difficult. You may die in the process but if they’re skilled enough and react fast enough they can resurrect you.

The humans body is very complicated, the amount of different elements, chemical structures and molecules etc. Not impossible but very challenging. Also how deep do you want to be a chad if it’s just skin/bone level it’s a bit easy, on an genetic level it’s harder.

I won’t use it to be a chad though, I’ll use it to powermaxx. :feelsdevil:

Fuck the philosophers stone, I want to create a hogyoku and Aizenmaxx :cool: (but maybe they are one and the same thing)

I've always been enthralled with the concept of the philosphers stone, ever since the first time I heard about it while reading through occult writings online, and then years later I watched Full Metal Alchemist and I became even more obsessed lol.

Last edited:
Fuck the philosophers stone, I want to create a hogyoku and Aizenmaxx :cool: (but maybe they are one and the same thing)
Yes they are kinda of the same thing. You have to sacrifice a lot of humans for them, both the hogyoku and the philosopher stone has a lot of 'souls'. The 'soul' may very well exist it’s electromagnetic in one theory. When you die the information from you consciousness (soul) don’t disappear it’s still around within space. This reality is more strange than it seems. Particles are know to come into and out existence of seemingly of nowhere and disappear.

Here’s some links about the electromagnetic consciousness:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/neurosciencenews.com/electromagnetic-consciousness-17191/amp/

http://m.nautil.us/blog/are-the-brains-electromagnetic-fields-the-seat-of-consciousness

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.po...4496675/consciousness-electromagnetic-theory/

https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/guest-blog/physics-and-the-immortality-of-the-soul/

I’m nostalgic for the days of watching FMA for the first time. The 2000s was such a better time for anime

Fullmetal alchemists me

Yes they are kinda of the same thing. You have to sacrifice a lot of humans for them, both the hogyoku and the philosopher stone has a lot of 'souls'. The 'soul' may very well exist it’s electromagnetic in one theory. When you die the information from you consciousness (soul) don’t disappear it’s still around within space. This reality is more strange than it seems. Particles are know to come into and out existence of seemingly of nowhere and disappear.

Here’s some links about the electromagnetic consciousness:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/neurosciencenews.com/electromagnetic-consciousness-17191/amp/

http://m.nautil.us/blog/are-the-brains-electromagnetic-fields-the-seat-of-consciousness

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.po...4496675/consciousness-electromagnetic-theory/

https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/guest-blog/physics-and-the-immortality-of-the-soul/

TBH I don't think souls are even required, I mean think about it, all the power of the atom bomb comes from splitting a single atom, that is ridiculous when you think about it, why does everything have so much potential energy, if one could activate the potential energy of a single pebble in the same way nukes are activated they could probably blow up an entire region by setting it off

I think the whole "souls are required" thing was a myth spread by various "gnostic" groups to scare people away from the knowledge

That's the one flaw I saw in the "mechanics" behind how things work in Full Metal Alchemist. The concept of equivalent exchange.

If were going by value of energy and power, then mass is all that matters (well that and density), not the subjective worth a conscious living creature would apply to that mass. For example, your love for your mother shouldn't magically make sacrificing her be worth more than you sacrificing another woman with the exact same mass (potential energy).

If it is possible to create a philosophers stone, then everything you need to create it already exists, you don't need to get any souls, you have the energy of thousands of atom bombs already in the very ingredients you are using to form the stone, the only thing you need to figure out is the "recipe" or process by which to form it.

I believe a lot of the "souls required" stuff is on purpose, its fear mongering to keep people away from such power.

If it doesn't take the sacrifice of a soul to set off a nuke which can destroy an entire country, it shouldn't require a soul either to create a "stone" that houses a greater mass of energy either, all it requires is more mass (more atoms).

Storing and controlling that energy so that it isn't in a volatile state would also be of great concern, and that may very well be the hardest part.

Last edited:
The alchemists weren't necessarily talking about literal gold though.

If it doesn't take the sacrifice of a soul to set off a nuke which can destroy an entire country, it shouldn't require a soul either to create a "stone" that houses a greater mass of energy either, all it requires is more mass (more atoms).

Storing and controlling that energy so that it isn't in a volatile state would also be of great concern, and that may very well be the hardest part.
That’s a good point, it’s a matter of finding formula/recipe as you said. If found it’s best to keep in a small group. Use this power to rule over humanity, I’ll be doing more research on this. Stabilization and store will prove complicated
The alchemists weren't necessarily talking about literal gold though.
This version of alchemy I’m talking about is purely transmutation and manipulation of matter. I’m not referring to the semantics alchemy.