Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Alcohol brings the truth out

confident alpha male / you mean good looking confident alpha male

KHUNNNFIDENCEE LOOKING

HAHHAHAHHAHAH Legit blackpill one to one

Also look, she is 19.. Looks like a complete fucking slut and I am 19 who is an innocent boy.. How the fuck can you be so young yet dress so sluty, aren't her parents ashamed? Oh yeah, 13 year olds do that too, degeneracy starts at a young age..

but again... when she said she is 19 I wanted to throw a huge brick into her face tbh tbh

Alcohol makes my stomach hurt just from drinking 1 Mikes hard lemonade

Ragefuel! What she is actually saying is when is is done being a cum-dumpster to all of the chads "alpha males"and they have destroyed her roastie pussy. The sweet guy "beta" will come along and swoop up the left overs. FUCK! I just can´t stand this injustice!

Most twats just love being shit on by Chads while ignoring and loathing perfectly good capable men.

Girls are on a buffet in life where they can take whatever they please. Just listen to that stuck up slut! When is is done with the alphas she will take a gentle beta. She is not even in doubt of any of the things she says because she know that it´s 100% that she will get all the alphas she want and get a beta with money to settle down with.

Well, we did know this already.

She is at least honest.

Also look, she is 19.. Looks like a complete fucking slut and I am 19 who is an innocent boy.. How the fuck can you be so young yet dress so sluty, aren't her parents ashamed? Oh yeah, 13 year olds do that too, degeneracy starts at a young age..

but again... when she said she is 19 I wanted to throw a huge brick into her face tbh tbh
>tfw im almost 19 and would be comparable to her little brother standing next to her
Killme

I wish i had this women in front of me rn. Not to make love to her.

I can't believe how young they start now. Sluts age really fast too, can't tell the different between 15 year olds and hoes in their senior year of college anymore. AWALT reaching new levels

LOL no fucking way

Kek,
Same, except I'm not innocent.

After she has some roast beef between her legs some betabux normie gets to have kids with her while Chad gets her in the sexual prime.

Fucking whores should be dragged through the streets. Any girl who says she "goes out" for fun has seen at least 50 male penises IRL.

I'm a antisocial murderer when sober and a fucking teddy bear when drunk

Lol, I like how she outright 100% admitted alphafux/betabux theory with zero qualifications, which we've been saying for ages and CuckQueers continues to deny.

She's so hot though, she will have no problem finding a beta bux to provide for her.

What a easy life, get fucked by 10000000 chads in your teens and twenties and then pick out your favourite orbiters whilst continuing to get fucked by chad's until you turn ugly at 40 plus years old.

Its literally this comic

u8FuG30.jpg

In this one they're not even drunk and they're saying pretty much the same thing.

Confidence is what womans want need and desire at the right time in the right moment, good looks = confidence they will like you so or so regardless if you talk trash