Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Alcohol is so fucking shit compared to other drugs

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
I like the high but it's such a shit drug. Absolute madness when other far safer, better drugs are illegal for no reason and this literal poison can be bought at any local convenience store.

Fucking waking up in genuine pain the next day, dehydrated, unable to think straight, and it has a shit load of calories to boot. Name ONE other drug which makes you fat. Fuck I hate the nanny state with a burning passion.

It makes your breath stink too tbh

Yeah, alcohol is absolute shit.

cough syrup mogs

The best it does is make my head swell a little and feel dizzy. Anymore alcohol afterwards it gives me a headache, too dizzy, and nasea.
Weed is so much better.

Alcohol is the drug of normies

cough syrup mogs
_0021_cough-chest-congestion-extra-100ml_0.png

This stuff will fuck you up real good if you drink enough it.

_0021_cough-chest-congestion-extra-100ml_0.png

This stuff will fuck you up real good if you drink enough it.
It has codein in it,
I've read that they use this plus eye drops and another thing to make cheap heroin or something similar.

Alcohol is absolute fucking garbage. Prematurely ages you, fucks with your serotonin making you feel even more depressed afterwards, dehydrates you, Makes you gain weight. So many better And healthier drugs that are illegal for no reason

Alcohol is absolute fucking garbage. Prematurely ages you, fucks with your serotonin making you feel even more depressed afterwards, dehydrates you, Makes you gain weight. So many better And healthier drugs that are illegal for no reason
Fuck I’m drunk rn I drink everyday

It has codein in it,
I've read that they use this plus eye drops and another thing to make cheap heroin or something similar.
I don't think its codein, the website says:

Cough Suppressant:
Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide
Controls dry cough.15 mg
Expectorant:
Guaifenesin (Extra Strength)
Relieves chest congestion.200 mg
Analgesic:
Menthol
Relieves sore throat pain.15 mgl

Whatever this stuff is it scrambles your brain and makes you so drowsy I almost look forward to getting Covid19 so I can have a good reason to chug it down.

you need well made mix drinks.

you need well made mix drinks.
I mean alcohol as a drug, not as a drink. I love a good beer I'm just talking about it as something to use to get high.

I like the high but it's such a shit drug. Absolute madness when other far safer, better drugs are illegal for no reason and this literal poison can be bought at any local convenience store.

Fucking waking up in genuine pain the next day, dehydrated, unable to think straight, and it has a shit load of calories to boot. Name ONE other drug which makes you fat. Fuck I hate the nanny state with a burning passion.
Yes

so is caffeine and THC. they all have heavy body loads. the three "legal" ones are all bottom-tier IMO.

Eh, I don't mind a bit of rum and coke or a White Russian but I generally don't drink.

Alcohol helps when you're bluepilled. It amplifies your hopes. But when you're blackpilled and all hope is gone, it only makes it worse.

Eh, I don't mind a bit of rum and coke or a White Russian but I generally don't drink.
Yeah, I love to drink nice alcoholic drinks. It's not a "eww alcohol is gross!!1" thread like some of the ones I've seen by the 13 year olds on this forum. I'm just talking about alcohol as a drug.

@quinn24 alt confirmed. You cant escape from us little weasel. @pp183 look how i caught quinn offguard

I don’t like alcohol

it’s ok. the taste is passable and the high is pretty nice. it’s not something I feel like doing all the time though. I haven’t really tried other kinds of drugs tbh

it's not exceptional but i like it

tbhtbh. Its one of the worse drugs for you and is only legal because its such an integral part of society. If alcohol was just discovered/made now it would 100% be illegal.

Alcohol is legit retarded, prohibition should've never ended.

The problem is that it's the only drug that's easy and straightfoward to get. There's no hoops I gotta jump through to get it unlike other drugs.