Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Alek minassian claims that he is part of the incelsphere since many years - apparently had contact with Elliott Rodger + video of interrogation

Lost but not forgotten.
JooTube comment:
" If this dude just worked out instead of spending time on 4chan he could've got laid. Now he rots in jail. "
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

> Toxic inkell.

Last edited:
Based autistic saint

hearing people use incel terminology in real life makes me lol

Does he appear socially awkward to you in the video?
The way he's speaking indicates autism. He doesn't seem very socially awkward and he's well spoken but he took all the memes at face value. And his talk about subjugating normies like its realistic, "he used a gun to convert their lifestyle to death status" and such phrases.

I have mild autism and I used to behave a bit like him when I was younger. His seems more severe though

Last edited:
Lost but not forgotten.
JooTube comment:
" If this dude just worked out instead of spending time on 4chan he could've got laid. Now he rots in jail. "
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

> Toxic inkell.
Just go to the gym bro

hearing him talk about ER is like watching a crossover

but also just lol at how the release of this lined up with the release of joker

Last edited:
This basically confirms that his post on facebook was real and not fake, this guy even had contact with Elliot Rodger....

The way he's speaking indicates autism. He doesn't seem very socially awkward and he's well spoken but he took all the memes at face value. And his talk about subjugating normies like its realistic, "he used a gun to convert their lifestyle to death status" and such phrases.
Couldn't that just be a cover-up? We all know that his life was terrible because of his autism and the fact he is incel. So it's very likely his actual motive is based more on personal grudges of women rejecting him, being bullied, kicked out of the army and internships and having trouble with employment. But since he wants to appear heroic and selfless, he acts like he did it purely for the incel cause.

I don't believe it. It sounds too convenient. Also when he says Elliot Rodger told him he had an "important mission" before he went on a shooting spree but didn't tell him what exactly. JFL Rodger posted a video before the attack about the "day of retribution", if he had contact with him, he should have known that and what exactly he was planning.

I'm not buying it.

No clowning around, but does nobody realise how serious this is for Americans/Canadians? (African/Uk/Asian police are useless)

They're going to use this interview as a basis to their preconceived false narrative that Incels are all ticking rEtRibution bombs.

Alek stated that Incels want to kill chad and stacies and other crap that will make normies and IT salivate.

On the other hand, I dont really care what will happen. Ugly males were always given the bad end of the stick and it'll be only a matter of time when ugly men will be imprisoned because someone "suspects" they're an Incel (as time and time again IT has proven this by associating low value males that look bad with Inceldom).
Our genetics doomed us from the start; the world is just adding fuel to that unquenchable fire that is burning our will to live.

Couldn't that just be a cover-up? We all know that his life was terrible because of his autism and the fact he is incel. So it's very likely his actual motive is based more on personal grudges of women rejecting him, being bullied, kicked out of the army and internships and having trouble with employment. But since he wants to appear heroic and selfless, he acts like he did it purely for the incel cause.
Maybe, or its something like

No clowning around, but does nobody realise how serious this is for Americans/Canadians? (African/Uk/Asian police are useless)

They're going to use this interview as a basis to their preconceived false narrative that Incels are all ticking rEtRibution bombs.

Alek stated that Incels want to kill chad and stacies and other crap that will make normies and IT salivate.

On the other hand, I dont really care what will happen. Ugly males were always given the bad end of the stick and it'll be only a matter of time when ugly men will be imprisoned because someone "suspects" they're an Incel (as time and time again IT has proven this by associating low value males that look bad with Inceldom).
Our genetics doomed us from the start; the world is just adding fuel to that unquenchable fire that is burning our will to live.
His talk about him becoming radicalized sounded suspicious

Does he appear socially awkward to you in the video?

He clearly has high functioning autism; he speaks coherently and articulately but still manages to come across as socially awkward because of the monotonous tone of his voice and his idiosyncratic use of language. The average woman is completely incapable of seeing any positive qualities in men who are even mildly autistic. His female classmates portrayed him as a complete weirdo who was always making cat noises. They were probably exaggerating out of spitefulness because he likely wouldn't have graduated high school if he was as dysfunctional as that.

I wonder if he passed the exams for his bachelor of software development degree that he completed on the same day when he committed the attack. He is probably above average in intelligence.

Last edited:
He's clearly just trying to fuel conspiracy theories about incels being a coordinated terrorist group like isis or something...
Everything he says has an air of sarcasm.
The dude is autistic as fuck... what a sad life he must have had. I remember that vid of his dad coming out of court with reporters hounding him for comment. I really fucking wish he didn't do it and just hookerceled in europe or something, and that's without adding his victims te the equation... what a fucking mess.

Last edited:
Several things here don't add up.

1) He claims to have personally talked to both Elliot Rodger and Chris Harper Mercer, just by pure chance. Neither Rodger nor Mercer had any notoriety prior to their acts, making the odds of him happening to have talked to both of them personally astronomically slim.

2) He claims to have met Elliot Rodger on Reddit, despite the fact that there are no known Reddit accounts used by Elliot Rodger, and zero evidence Elliot ever used Reddit. A lot of people have done digging into Elliot's internet history and even accounts he briefly used on obscure websites were located, yet no sign of a Reddit account. This is especially peculiar considering how Elliot made little to no effort to hide his identity online.

3) At around 7:40 when the interrogator asks how he met elliot his response was "because....on um, on uh.....we uh private messaged each other on uh reddit". This question made him more hesitant and nervous than any other, suggesting he's lying.

Last edited:
JFL "I allow the van to collide with them".

He's clearly just trying to fuel conspiracy theories about incels being a coordinated terrorist group like isis or something...

That's one possibility. His motive for doing this could be to scare people, which is a common motive for mass murderers.

Another possibility is that he simply had a fantasy of knowing Elliot personally. He was clearly obsessed with Elliot evidenced by the fact that he referenced Elliot Rodger by name in his last facebook post, as well as the fact that he could remember the exact date of Elliot's murders off the top of his head.

That said, I think the theory you're proposing is somewhat more likely. Either way, it's obvious he's lying about having talked to Chris Harper Mercer and Elliot Rodger.

seems like bullshit the chances of them talking is like 0.1 percent

1) He claims to have personally talked to both Elliot Rodger and Chris Harper Mercer, just by pure chance. Neither Rodger nor Mercer had any notoriety prior to their acts, making the odds of him happening to have talked to both of them personally astronomically slim.

2) He claims to have met Elliot Rodger on Reddit, despite the fact that there are no known Reddit accounts used by Elliot Rodger, and zero evidence Elliot ever used Reddit. A lot of people have done digging into Elliot's internet history and even accounts he briefly used on obscure websites were located, yet no sign of a Reddit account. This is especially peculiar considering how Elliot made little to no effort to hide his identity online.

3) At around 7:40 when the interrogator asks how he met elliot his response was "because....on um, on uh.....we uh private messaged each other on uh reddit". This question made him more hesitant and nervous than any other, suggesting he's lying.

Ive asked that myself also, but since I came to the incelsphere after puahate. I have no word in it.

He remembers me a little bit of Breivik who got captured and claimed hes part of a terrorist templar network. At least in the movie he played with the justice minister if I remember right and gets a pizza. He played big but nothing was behind it.

The holy trinity of autism. Er made puahate shutdown because of media attention. EggMan (diagnosed with autism) stole the blackpill from sluthate and made a video on it to jewtube max and caused all the normies from reddit and 4chan to get into the culture. Alek drove a van and made the negative stereotypes on incels be even worse.

Last edited:
That's it were getting gunned down on all social media platforms for 3 months at least.

Seems like a falseflag tbh. He hesitates before every sentence, as if he's trying to remember a scipt.

Its way more likely he did the attack because of the armenian massacres, as it was executed on the anniversary of that date.

Seems like a falseflag tbh. He hesitates before every sentence, as if he's trying to remember a scipt.
Its way more likely he did the attack because of the armenian massacres, as it was executed on the anniversary of that date.
if it is a false flag, all incels will be in jail soon

False flag? Jesus. They got him on video getting out of the kill van. Morons.

what part of false flag says that you cant get him on a video?
Please explain your completely rational explaination. This should be good.

JFL this is gold and also big cringe, i dont believe he actually talked to ER on reddit

During his interview, he spilled pretty much everything in great detail. I don't think he was lying at all when he said he had contact with the supreme gentleman himself.

What a revelation :worryfeels:

Based nice guy turned into a killer by sexual selection and cold hypocritical society.
Press F

JFL this is gold and also big cringe, i dont believe he actually talked to ER on reddit

He seemed extremely truthful during the interview, and spilled his guts. I don't think he was lying at all.

you assume that having this guy on a video proves somehow that this cant be a false flag.
tell me why?
Because we don't have alien technology to cgi such scenes?

ER, Lepine, Alek the holy trinity

This is fucking legit hilarious!!!

Because we don't have alien technology to cgi such scenes?
the only way this could have been a false flag is through cgi alien technology, he couldnt have been targeted by some secret service drugged, radicalized, brainwashed into doing these things? he couldnt have been used as a puppet? he seems like a totaly sane individual?

E

Exactly

Hmm.. Your arugment is convincing.

I will continue to believe St.Minassian had contact with the ER because that just makes the story so much more interesting.