Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL alek minassian = incel caricature planted by CIA

Indari

Indari

Nigger
★★★★★
"Hey there fellow incels! Anyone else feel like killing a chad or stacy in the name of our god elliot rodgers? xddddddddddd"

I usually don't believe in such false flag stuff, but the interview is just to memey for the thing to be true.

Good that I am not the only one thinking this.

They probably just drugged him up.

I don't think it was fake or smth, he was a lonely soul who couldn't cope anymore...

As an autist, I can tell that he's being semi-ironic, and wanting attention as a sort of lolcow.

This is how he was known in high school, after all.

As an autist, I can tell that he's being semi-ironic, and wanting attention as a sort of lolcow.

This is how he was known in high school, after all.
he sounds autistically srs
"pepe the frog types" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

he sounds autistically srs
That's the thing, you can't tell when an autist is being ironic anymore than an autist can tell when an NT is being ironic or just joking.

We speak with a monotone voice and expressionless face, so, yeah. Alek is basically being a jestER in this interview, in my professional opinion.

That's the thing, you can't tell when an autist is being ironic anymore than an autist can tell when an NT is being ironic or just joking.

We speak with a monotone voice and expressionless face, so, yeah. Alek is basically being a jestER in this interview, in my professional opinion.
over for autistcels.