Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Alex Jones Says It's Over

Time to start leaving america

It was over once covid started. Thats why I joined this site, its where you go when its over

Living in the Jewnited States :feelskek:

It was over once covid started. Thats why I joined this site, its where you go when its over
Same, after covid I realized that it was over for me. Covid just cemented foids using online dating.

He’s 100% correct.

Not surprising but it’s ovER

but it'll likely just be neolab fag shit same under obama

During obama's 2nd term US "relations" with Cuba were also pursued to try and remove the last vestiges of state control of the economy in Cuba and replace it with a system more like crony capitalism in the US.

Oops!​

This video has been removed for violating our Terms of Service.
:p

Is this the guy that went into bohemian grove?

Fucking removed for violating muh “terms of service” fucking free speech isn’t a thing anymore. We’re fucked.

the fucking jews have already eliminated the video

JFL at title, "Occupied by China" when all the top positions of Biden's cabinet are Jews. Alex will never name them.
I believe Alex Jones when he says that a lot of people trying to make him out to be an Israeli shill are really feds. Feds love sowing antisemitism among movements to brand them as racist and bigoted.

Oops!
JFL at title, "Occupied by China" when all the top positions of Biden's cabinet are filled with Jews. Alex will never name them.
Cuz he's owned by Warner Bros

Last edited:
You already know that I want to go to Japan, it's the best place that a blackcel can be
tenor.gif

tenor.gif

Oops!​

Time to start leaving america
Where is there to go? Every western country in the world is at this level or worse off.
:lul:
JFL at title, "Occupied by China" when all the top positions of Biden's cabinet are filled with Jews. Alex will never name them.
He is and always has been Uncontrolled Controlled Op. If he ever dared to "step out of bounds" against the Tribe that would be the end of him.

Last edited:
5684ac7d6f18bba38a59b69973a03400.png

Excerpt from Black Passenger Yellow Cab: Word got around fast in that small town and pretty soon it was clear that I had to expand beyond the immediate community. The community harem was growing and within three months, I had a steady rotation of seven women, each with their allotted time and a predictable attrition rate, most of them my students. I was living my fantasy, I was living everyman's fantasy, at least every sex addict with a yellow fetish's fantasy, totally immersed in my fetish.

tenor.gif

Last edited:
streamable removed vid for vioalting TOS, hosted elsewhere?

I believe Alex Jones when he says that a lot of people trying to make him out to be an Israeli shill are really feds. Feds love sowing antisemitism among movements to brand them as racist and bigoted.
EpT u oW8AEyfH8

If the feds are to be defeated it will require an open discussion of the Jewish Question within mainstream politics. Screaming anti-semitism won't do shit when your views are fairly mainstream. There isn't hardly anyone who hasn't been wronged by "gods chosen tribe" in the last 70 years.

Oops!​