Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy All 14yo. What the law defines as pedophilia

Bangkok or bust

Bangkok or bust

A life of poorer quality due to skull & bones
-
CdrP5pRWAAAm1p4.jpg

14 is legal in germany iirc

Doesn't mean anything if you're ugly tho

Degenerates that should be slapped.

IT when they find out 14 is legal in Germany and France
3p7feecywwr31

IT when they find out 14 is legal in Germany and France
View attachment 302692
"I thoroughly reject all Sex Cultist indoctrination, and don't care to the slightest extent regarding such matters. Any attempt that my brain makes to cause me to feel unsettled by any such thing I simply reject as the result of an illegitimate process of indoctrination engaged in by the religiously insane. The age of consent being raised above 13 was the result of British style tabloids during the so-called "social purity" movement, which was part of the early eugenics movement. I don't to any extent support the negative eugenics campaign to eradicate non-teleiophiles, and have a complete and total rejection of the endless flood of fraudulent materials that rationalize this scientifically baseless campaign of terrorism against those who aren't teleiophiles.

The Sex Cult is among the most illegitimate movements to ever have existed; it's comparable to intelligent design. The people who believe in it are mentally ill, and with the tenacity of religious terrorists cling to the long since scientifically refuted fiction materials of their establishment of religion, whilst simply screaming for the immediate censorship -- if not killing -- of the saner voices that assert that we ought to reference the scientific literature as opposed to the scientifically falsified dogma of their religious faith.

When you support the scientifically falsified Sex Cult religion, you intrinsically are supporting the eradication of a type of human being, and are doing so in perpetuation of a negative eugenics campaign based on a fraudulent tabloid published in 1885. Bad people support the Sex Cult, good people struggle to get the truth of the matter out and are faced with endless censorship, the violation of their human and constitutional rights, and vitriol, which is brought about by the emphatic screeching of the explicitly insane, who bounce about from one scientifically refuted mantra to another, whilst refusing to come to terms with the explicit scientific falsification of their establishment of religion, which is essentially devoid of both scientific support and moral righteousness, and which rather consists of a collection of stereotyped recitations, narrative progressions, and falsified statistics and pseudoscientific publications."

boojies

Degenerates that should be slapped.
You will even see there are very young females who dress loosely outside now.

Why are ameriniggers so obsessed with the "just a child:soy:" bullshit? :feelskek:
I guarantee you, they already took miles of dick, and last time I checked actual children don't take dick (unless an IT user is around JFL) :lul:

"I thoroughly reject all Sex Cultist indoctrination, and don't care to the slightest extent regarding such matters. Any attempt that my brain makes to cause me to feel unsettled by any such thing I simply reject as the result of an illegitimate process of indoctrination engaged in by the religiously insane. The age of consent being raised above 13 was the result of British style tabloids during the so-called "social purity" movement, which was part of the early eugenics movement. I don't to any extent support the negative eugenics campaign to eradicate non-teleiophiles, and have a complete and total rejection of the endless flood of fraudulent materials that rationalize this scientifically baseless campaign of terrorism against those who aren't teleiophiles.

The Sex Cult is among the most illegitimate movements to ever have existed; it's comparable to intelligent design. The people who believe in it are mentally ill, and with the tenacity of religious terrorists cling to the long since scientifically refuted fiction materials of their establishment of religion, whilst simply screaming for the immediate censorship -- if not killing -- of the saner voices that assert that we ought to reference the scientific literature as opposed to the scientifically falsified dogma of their religious faith.

When you support the scientifically falsified Sex Cult religion, you intrinsically are supporting the eradication of a type of human being, and are doing so in perpetuation of a negative eugenics campaign based on a fraudulent tabloid published in 1885. Bad people support the Sex Cult, good people struggle to get the truth of the matter out and are faced with endless censorship, the violation of their human and constitutional rights, and vitriol, which is brought about by the emphatic screeching of the explicitly insane, who bounce about from one scientifically refuted mantra to another, whilst refusing to come to terms with the explicit scientific falsification of their establishment of religion, which is essentially devoid of both scientific support and moral righteousness, and which rather consists of a collection of stereotyped recitations, narrative progressions, and falsified statistics and pseudoscientific publications."

boojies

I wonder if that guy got arrested?

Legality does not define morality. Ironically, soycucks and used up whores admit this when they seethe at older men sleeping with younger, legally-aged women. They are admitting that morality and legality are two separate entities. So why then is attraction to sexually developed girls under the legally-defined and arbitrary "age of consent" then inherently immoral?

Id fuck them.

Im 16 btw IT, :feelsEhh:

Legality does not define morality. Ironically, soycucks and used up whores admit this when they seethe at older men sleeping with younger, legally-aged women. They are admitting that morality and legality are two separate entities. So why then is attraction to sexually developed girls under the legally-defined and arbitrary "age of consent" then inherently immoral?
Stupidity, hypocrisy and an inability to adapt create the dissonance between morality and legality here.

14 is legal in germany iirc

Doesn't mean anything if you're ugly tho
Only if you're around their age though, isn't it?

In Brazil 14 yo are legal for anyone on paper but in practice you can still get screwed.

How to spot failed parenting in a single picture.

Cope. They can consent as social services admit.

" Under the terms of the Sexual Offences Act 2003 children under the age of 13 years old, are not legally capable of giving consent "

The Chad clause pill is real.

Why are ameriniggers so obsessed with the "just a child:soy:" bullshit? :feelskek:
But the other side there is also these JB obsessed guys. Don't know if it is a forbidden-fruits-taste better- thing.

Only if you're around their age though, isn't it?

No.
"The age of consent in Germany is 14, as long as a person over the age of 21 does not exploit a 14- to 15-year-old person's lack of capacity for sexual self-determination, in which case a conviction of an individual over the age of 21 requires a complaint from the younger individual; being over 21 and engaging in sexual relations with a minor of that age does not constitute an offense by itself. Otherwise the age of consent is 16, although provisions protecting minors against abuse apply until the age of 18 (under Section 182(1), it is illegal to engage in sexual activity with a person under 18 "by taking advantage of an exploitative situation"[36]). "

In Brazil 14 yo are legal for anyone on paper but in practice you can still get screwed.
What means screwed? In Germany it is also considered immoral when an adult has something with a teen, but it is allowed.

as long as a person over the age of 21 does not exploit a 14- to 15-year-old person's lack of capacity for sexual self-determination, in which case a conviction of an individual over the age of 21 requires a complaint from the younger individual
That's what I'm talking about. It is allowed on paper, but if the girl regrets it or whatever and she or her parents report you, you're screwed. The average western judge will do everything in their power to make you guilty of some type of feminist manipulation/abuse/rape stuff.

But tbh, even if an adult girl reports you for rape you're screwed nowadays in most of the west.

Good morning FBI, good morning IT, how are you guys doing on this fine day?

middle and left if I was chad
because their subjective morals view it as sickening in their eyes. It's the same thing when two races intermingle purely based on attraction, normtards don't like it because they can't understand it.

Last edited:
Daily reminder they are at their peak in this moment. And they're getting railed by some gl dude.

They look 23 fuck thats scary as fuck

boojies
who wrote that
seems like a high IQ individual

back when Motherless was still good there were lots of videos of these Euro sluts getting fingered and fucked in the bathrooms of these clubs. There are places where they legit have only people under 18 at these clubs. The bar owners and entertainment serve alcohol to these sluts and then when they get all giddy and open they can be walked to a back room where all the magic happens and men's dreams come true.

Will the single mother please stand up?

well i still think there's huge difference. a minor accusing you would probably mean much harsher conviction rate and sentences. and you'd get labelled as pedo in prison and being at the bottom of the food chain in a brazilian prison would be hell you'd probably get tortured by the inmates, getting castrated and raped and stuffs.
Yes, but then it's a severeness of penalty difference, but in practice, both are still punished. So it's a lie when people say it's legal for an adult to have sex with a 14 yo.

Replies 35
Views 1K
:soy::soy::soy: