Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel All black pill comics

Lol love these comics. Ty, some new ones i havent seen.

Tmp 20810 OUopIWml1683578073

This one is for cucktears
JpTwYSl
KOLwsEF

Last edited:
Lol @ the campus security there when the soy boy is trying to act tough.
BOLlvzt

8E23u04_d.jpg

The second last panel LMAO. Beta cucks, when will they learn?

God I loved these which is a shame that the creator got doxed and sent to reducation camp.

OgrOBh9

8E23u04_d.jpg

The second last panel LMAO. Beta cucks, when will they learn?

That reminds me of reactions women would have when I approached. “Holy shit, you’re ugly!” “Jesus, why would a guy like YOU think he could get with a woman like ME?” “God, it’s always the biggest geeks that ask me out!” They’d always get religious.

God I loved these which is a shame that the creator got doxed and sent to reducation camp.
No way, does that mean he can't make more comics?

That reminds me of reactions women would have when I approached. “Holy shit, you’re ugly!” “Jesus, why would a guy like YOU think he could get with a woman like ME?” “God, it’s always the biggest geeks that ask me out!” They’d always get religious.
Suicide fuel.

I wanted to make my own and i had good ideas, but my art just didn't express the same disgust and geniunty his did. it doesn't work. he was great at drawing expressions

I wanted to make my own and i had good ideas, but my art just didn't express the same disgust and geniunty his did. it doesn't work. he was great at drawing expressions
Yea, he gets the cuck faces down pretty good. If you have ideas it's still worth a shot to post them here so we can see.

Whaaat thheeee fuccck???

Do you have more info on this?

His name was Eurasian Writer and he was a hapa who at first called them red pill comics but changed the title to black pill comics.
Last I heard he was caught and forced to stop writing the comics as rumors said he was a south korean(feminist US bitchboy shithole country).

Black Pill Comics
, formerly Red Pill Comics, is a blog run by an anonymous author of Eurasian background known as "John Carlsbad" (formerly "Charles M. Schultz"), which publishes original comic strips of a red-pill nature. The comics are notable for their heavy use of cynicism, and for being replete with drawings of phalluses, as well as inaccurately-drawn vaginas.[1] Some of the comics show Carlsbad's angst regarding his Asian half. The blog was taken down in December 2015, but relaunched exactly one year later as Black Pill Comics.

This link also has all the comics he posted along with titles and what they are about.
Guy was creative and to me more deserving of being the black pill saint than elliot as he made fun of everyone and was one of the first to shit on mgtows.

450px-1483632017785.png

Last edited:
His name was Eurasian Writer and he was a hapa who at first called them red pill comics but changed the title to black pill comics.
Last I heard he was caught and forced to stop writing the comics as rumors said he was a south korean(feminist US bitchboy shithole country).

This link also has all the comics he posted along with titles and what they are about.
Guy was creative and to me more deserving of being the black pill saint than elliot as he made fun of everyone and was one of the first to shit on mgtows.
Wow, he was pretty woke for a south korean.

These comics have always been cope.

These are excellent

I noticed how several of them are of doctors.

:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

Goddamn manlets on suicide watch.

1200px-GQbMjip.png

These comics really made me smile, and validated my own biases.

I've never talked to other incels before - but everything you guys are saying are things I've observed and figured out myself. That doesn't prove everything we believe is absolutely true, but it's too much overlap to be a coincidence.

This is high quality shit. It’s a shame the creator doesn’t post here.

Oh yeah, Lookism, I forgot about that comic. It's almost odd no one has ever done a story like that before.

Anyway, read these comics: My Troubles With Women

someone should make an infographic or a list of blackpilled media. Someone other than me, i mean.

I might start making some black pill comics

7Be4x55l

this was brutal