Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

All boomer and bluepilled advice boils down to: "Just pay 5 cents for that thing that costs 10 dollars"

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
It's all boils down to vastly lying about the price of something then getting pissed when you correct them with mathematical proof.

A blue pilled ethnic on this forum (they're worse than inceltears tbh) might think "All white guys are fucking tons of girls". He's saying that fucking a non-landwhale costs 5 cents. In reality it costs thousands (in terms of SMV).

A boomer thinks you can buy a 3 bedroom house for a shiny nickle. Boomers think you can get high paying jobs with a firm handshake.

All garbage advice / scams is just lying about the price of things.

Its like saying Malta can win the world cup. Just work harder bro you have all the players.

Boomers lived in a betabux fantasyland, where 100% of men could betabux and life seemed good for a while.

Then it call came crashing down, but they refuse to admit it.

I somehow disagree : for me it's the opposite.

We are supposed to surgerymaxx, gymmaxx, gymmaxx, and so on. It yields at most a girl who did absolutely not put the same amount of effort for relationships, if she did put any. Whereas Chad does nothing and fucks like a rabbit.

Each of the sexual relationships Chad has is worth 5 cents in some way, if you include the effort he does to talk to the girl. It is consistent with the effort the girl does to have sex, which means not much as she naturally has more SMV than most men without much working. And the ""ascending"" incel is putting not 10 dollars but much more with the gym, surgeries and time to studymaxx and wageslave.

boomers on this forum are always like “zoomercels aren’t possible, ur too young to be incel” but I beg to differ that boomercels cant be real

We are supposed to surgerymaxx, gymmaxx, gymmaxx, and so on. It yields at most a girl who did absolutely not put the same amount of effort for relationships, if she did put any. Whereas Chad does nothing and fucks like a rabbit.

Each of the sexual relationships Chad has is worth 5 cents in some way, if you include the effort he does to talk to the girl. It is consistent with the effort the girl does to have sex, which means not much as she naturally has more SMV than most men without much working. And the ""ascending"" incel is putting not 10 dollars but much more with the gym, surgeries and time to studymaxx and wageslave.

chad genes are literally worth tens of billions

I have a friend who graduated in engineering in the same field as his gen X/boomer dad. And he got a "better" job than his dad, his dad was working for a no name company when he started while his son works for one of the most prestigious companies in the country.

Guess what? When you adjust for inflation and cost of living the son ears far less than his dad did back in the day.

His dad bought a nice house, went on vacations several times a year and changed cars every year when he was young. His son lives in a small one bedroom apartment in a medium size city. He can't go on vacation like his dad did.

His dad legit had no idea how things have changed until he had this very clear and apparent comparison with his son. If it wasn't for that he'd have been just as clueless as every other boomer.

It's insane how fucking obvious and in your face this shit has to be before the boomer notices.

No wonder they have no idea what the dating world is like for young people these days.

i cant count how many times ive been told to just go to asia as im a mayocel.

ye lets think about this logically.

id need

- to learn new job skills so i could get another job in the asian country
- most likely learn a new language
- abandon my elderly parents who depend on me financially
- spend half my saved funds ( around 8k ) just to move their.

yes very viable way of ascending /s

id need

ethnicels act like moving to another continent is easy

id need

All those foreign jobs, teaching english or even doing accounting / tech bullshit, pay you garbage wages so you damn near live in poverty

and you're not even a fucking citizen

what a joke

Exactly, why should I be forced to work hard for something someone else gets EASILY, CONSTANTLY, AND FOR FREE, while I'm wasting away in sexual poverty.

Isn't it true that they're locationcels as well? Inceldom is the WORST in the West/European countries. In fact, I would largely say that it only truly exists a phenomenon there. Why can't currycels go to India and arrangedmarriagemaxx?

There are SEA guys who've posted in our communities who would be incels in the West and are ugly about surgerymaxxing and they have girlfriends and wives.

Furthermore, it will be much easier for them to integrate in a society when they blend in and look alike to most people.

" it doesn't matter that you're a 5'2" fat balding Indian janitor just wink at her son. Ladies love a slick man like that"

A boomer thinks you can buy a 3 bedroom house for a shiny nickle. Boomers think you can get high paying jobs with a firm handshake.
JFL I can't even get a warehouse job that pays 600/month.Boomers would rope if they were born in the 90's/00's

Isn't it true that they're locationcels as well? Inceldom is the WORST in the West/European countries. In fact, I would largely say that it only truly exists a phenomenon there. Why can't currycels go to India and arrangedmarriagemaxx?

There are SEA guys who've posted in our communities who would be incels in the West and are ugly about surgerymaxxing and they have girlfriends and wives.

Furthermore, it will be much easier for them to integrate in a society when they blend in and look alike to most people.

read my comment, not as easy as you think

read my comment, not as easy as you think
I meant that ethnicels also are "locationcels" if they want to gatekeep. Most of them would get laid if they returned to India or SEA even if they were born and raised in the West.

I meant that ethnicels also are "locationcels" if they want to gatekeep. Most of them would get laid if they returned to India or SEA even if they were born and raised in the West.

ah i see, ye especially indian incels who can realistically arranged marriage ascend, idk about some ricecels tho its brutal for them

ah i see, ye especially indian incels who can realistically arranged marriage ascend, idk about some ricecels tho its brutal for them
I disagree I think things are definitely worst in the West than any Asian country. Even that thread on Japan that people had was off the mark though I didn't respond.

Japanese women think they're the ugliest out of any group of woman. The rates of virginity/KHHV are similar among men and women. A lot of them are too obsessed with academics/money even including good-looking men put sex and stuff on the backburner.

The more white, good-looking the area the worst inceldom is. Like Chadfornia or Chadstralia.

True.
White does not necessarily equal women imo.

Genes are everything

I have a friend who graduated in engineering in the same field as his gen X/boomer dad. And he got a "better" job than his dad, his dad was working for a no name company when he started while his son works for one of the most prestigious companies in the country.

Guess what? When you adjust for inflation and cost of living the son ears far less than his dad did back in the day.

His dad bought a nice house, went on vacations several times a year and changed cars every year when he was young. His son lives in a small one bedroom apartment in a medium size city. He can't go on vacation like his dad did.

His dad legit had no idea how things have changed until he had this very clear and apparent comparison with his son. If it wasn't for that he'd have been just as clueless as every other boomer.

It's insane how fucking obvious and in your face this shit has to be before the boomer notices.

No wonder they have no idea what the dating world is like for young people these days.
jesus what a story, rofl at this reality

boomers on this forum are always like “zoomercels aren’t possible, ur too young to be incel” but I beg to differ that boomercels cant be real
based fellow 16 yearoldcel

Its like saying Malta can win the world cup. Just work harder bro you have all the players.
Rofl couldn't have said it better
You can't win Formula 1 with a Nissan V16

I am a boomer, I guess what you might call an oldcel. I think you fellows are spot on about many things - the way Millennials are getting royally screwed, the way interacting with women has changed so much since I was in high school. Mine was an insular, almost cloistered, place, where the girls had few options other than the boys, and low SMV boys at least had a shot, especially if they manifested some positive attributes (I was a brainiac, and an adept rebel without a clue). I was skeptical at first, but you convinced me that Tinder and similar sites have transformed the world of dating in an uncontrolled, inchoate way, that has scrambled everything. Add to that student debt (basically, I was paid to go to college) and the new "gig" economy, and so many of you start out in a pit, financial, social, vocational, etc., so deep that you can't dig out of it. It's disgusting. It's frightening (because people will only take crap for so long before rebelling). It's demoralizing, because this isn't the country it was before, and it seems impossible to get on track again. I'm sorry.

"Who is to blame in what country? Never can get to the one. Dealing in multiplication, and they still can't feed everyone." - Eddie Grant.

Last edited:
chad genes are literally worth tens of billions

View attachment 202204
Thats pretty sound logic, I think even IT can buy that

id need

It doesn't matter, you're white, in China you can bang 7+ noodlewhores without even speaking so u will at least ascend. They will even put u up in an apartment or sone shit

Zionism = Corruption

Fuck the boomers. Their parents saved the world and these dumb boomers completely fucked it up. They didn't have to go into debt for a shitty state college, were guaranteed a good paying job out of college, a full pension pretty much anywhere once they reached 55, and a hell of a lot easier time dating. They're the generation of gluttony, everything handed to them and it still wasn't enough. Just keep taking and taking and these idiots still won't leave the work force despite being gifted the greatest situation in history. Most of my coworkers are well into their 60's and I can't understand how they complain about retirement worries when they came from an era of no college debt, good salaries, and full pensions. Generations after them have debt and no pension and these fuckers don't even have the common decency to at least vacate the work force so we can have a chance to at least save for our pensionless futures.

I hate boomers

Giga high IQ as always from @mylifeistrash

All my boomer relatives are like “duh don’t pay that for [product that costs what I’m paying], I could get you one for half that price hurr durr”

Likewise boomer men think you just need to walk up to a 9/10 foid and say anything to her and she will suddenly be your gf.

And the ethnics on this forum think foids are genuinely attracted to any ape with white skin and will instantly fuck him in the middle of the road upon meeting him (despite the undisputed fact that white populations are plummeting and non-white populations are skyrocketing worldwide).

Last edited:
Boomers lived in a betabux fantasyland, where 100% of men could betabux and life seemed good for a while.

A blue pilled ethnic on this forum (they're worse than inceltears tbh) might think "All white guys are fucking tons of girls".

Another aspect of bluepilled advice is basically "every group besides my own has it super easy". The whole "grass is greener" thing.

Boomers often insist that "millennials" (which includes gen z since boomers don't seem to understand that the people currently 18-22 are in a different generation) have it easy because of muh iphones. Not too long ago I heard a boomer go on a rant about some article he read about a guy who sold an app for X million dollars. He then said something along the lines of "all kids need to do is learn how to program an app and they can make millions, they just need to take initiative. It's so easy to start a business these days, you can do it from your phone!". Basically an unironic "learn to code bro".

You see a lot of more bluepilled members here doing the same thing. "Xcels are fakecels. All they have to do is approach but they're totally all stereotypical basement dwellers. Only Ycels are truecels."

You see it with some of the JBW theorists who insist even a sub4 white guy can get a gf.
You see it with most of the "height>face" theorists who insist every ugly tallcel can get a gf, insist all the tall ugly guys here are fakecels who don't approach and ignore all of the ugly ogre tallcels that have approached and had no success despite having low standards.
You see it with BBC/JBB theorists who fell for the BBC meme due to how aggressively it was spammed and assume it's gospel.
You see it with JBE theorists who think a sub4 ethnic will magically become an exotic gem in a white country.

And just like a lot of boomers cherrypick some millennial who made millions off an app, they'll cherrypick some ugly guy who falls into whatever group they've deemed "fakecels" and use it as irrefutable evidence of their dogma.

Another aspect of bluepilled advice is basically "every group besides my own has it super easy". The whole "grass is greener" thing.

Boomers often insist that "millennials" (which includes gen z since boomers don't seem to understand that the people currently 18-22 are in a different generation) have it easy because of muh iphones. Not too long ago I heard a boomer go on a rant about some article he read about a guy who sold an app for X million dollars. He then said something along the lines of "all kids need to do is learn how to program an app and they can make millions, they just need to take initiative. It's so easy to start a business these days, you can do it from your phone!". Basically an unironic "learn to code bro".

You see a lot of more bluepilled members here doing the same thing. "Xcels are fakecels. All they have to do is approach but they're totally all stereotypical basement dwellers. Only Ycels are truecels."

You see it with some of the JBW theorists who insist even a sub4 white guy can get a gf.
You see it with most of the "height>face" theorists who insist every ugly tallcel can get a gf, insist all the tall ugly guys here are fakecels who don't approach and ignore all of the ugly ogre tallcels that have approached and had no success despite having low standards.
You see it with BBC/JBB theorists who fell for the BBC meme due to how aggressively it was spammed and assume it's gospel.
You see it with JBE theorists who think a sub4 ethnic will magically become an exotic gem in a white country.

And just like a lot of boomers cherrypick some millennial who made millions off an app, they'll cherrypick some ugly guy who falls into whatever group they've deemed "fakecels" and use it as irrefutable evidence of their dogma.

Competition doesn't exist in their minds

if some guy finds some success with X, then you got about a million other people doing X

they also don't release a lot of men are naturally competitive and will kill themselves for ZERO reward for the fun of it, so you'll have guys compete with you on X just for the sake of beating you

X being making apps, being a bodybuilder, whatever the fuck

they also don't release a lot of men are naturally competitive and will kill themselves for ZERO reward for the fun of it, so you'll have guys compete with you on X just for the sake of beating you

It's not even just that men will try their hardest to beat you at something just for the sake of beating you... but a lot of guys will screw you over just for the fun of it, even if they're not competing for the same thing. Men love seeing other men fail, and some will go way out of their way to increase the probability of that happening, just to see another guy suffer. I've seen guys sabotage their own "friends" just for shits and giggles. Men direct most, if not all, of their altruism towards women, and direct most, if not all, of their schadenfreude towards men.

I don’t see many JBB theorists these days, I think it is going out of fashion.

It’s very much the opposite, YOU pay 10 dollars when other people get to pay 5 cents

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back