Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel All bullies deserve to die.

Septembercel

Septembercel

Ugly male
★★★★
Thats just what it is,
No wonder people commit suicide and go ER when they get bullied day in and day out and society thinks it's fine.
Bullying is even endorsed by society,
Just look at the way everyone sees us, "pathetic manbabys who cry about or genetics"
Try having bad genetics yourself you fucking brainlet,
I didnt realize how messed up society was before I joined here.
There are a few good people out there but it's rare.

I have never been bullied myself but I have been teased here and there and just that made me suicidal.
My only purpose in life is blasting roids so everyone will leave me the fuck alone.

TEEEHEEEE MUST BE YOUR PERSONALITY SWEEEEEEETY! YOU ARE SO TOXIC.
I only try to be nice to everyone (R/NICEGUYS :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: le epic funny) but it turns out most people are shallow fuckheads.

But once again it is all my own fault right? Well thats what society says.

most normies are psychopaths dedsrs
we should send bullies (even underage children) into reeducation camps

This world is fucked, I still get surprised how different you'll be treated if you're ugly.

Lose in genetic lottery = being ugly
being ugly = being lonely
being ugly and lonely = easy target for bullies

What enrages me the most is that those fuckers do it as a way to show off to their retarded friends and femoids, when you think about this shit you start to understand why mass shootings happen.

Clown. Fucking. World.

Bullies deserve to be rounded up and gassed in front of their loved ones. Need to get a real good look at their little angel as he is rightfully removed from the earth.

As someone who was bullied all throughout school, it's funny how all the bullies were attractive, or at the very least more attractive than their victims. Makes sense since attractive people can get away with basically anything. Gotta love normies on the internet siding with bullies too, saying "It builds character", while condemning victims as deserving of it. These people deserve to get gassed too. Fuck it, lets just purge everything.

The only bullying I support is slut shaming.

Bullying is very bad. I don't like it.

Tbh half the people on here would bully a random stacy or chad if they had the chance to do so

bullies (esp violent ones) deserve to get tortured

As i said it once and i gonna say it again we need to kill those bullies as soon as possible.
:feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:
Help me boyos, i can't do it on my own.

People who get bullied to where they shoot people should tell people to stop bullying people, but nope all that they think is that the guy who did the shooting is mentally ill.

All bullies are criminals, they should all be prosecuted regardless of what their age is, the world would be a much better place if that were to happen

Bullies deserve to get raped in prison by gigachad.

As i said it once and i gonna say it again we need to kill those bullies as soon as possible.
:feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:
Merula, though.

@angrycurrycel used to get bullied

Bully is weakling. In school i always help weak defending them from bullies. They are insecure and weak

Will you kill them with your lightsabers

That's why everyone needs to know how to fight! (& how to cheat;; )

bullies should be shot

Fuck this clown world and the suffering I have to endure.

This world is fucked, I still get surprised how different you'll be treated if you're ugly.

Lose in genetic lottery = being ugly
being ugly = being lonely
being ugly and lonely = easy target for bullies

What enrages me the most is that those fuckers do it as a way to show off to their retarded friends and femoids, when you think about this shit you start to understand why mass shootings happen.

Clown. Fucking. World.

A bully will usually have an average or good life too. Imagine a world where Karma existed. Instead it's basically the complete opposite.