[RageFuel] All Chad dipshits have to do is be "nice" to fucking cucks and they keep their monopoly

rightfulcel

rightfulcel

Luminary
-
56d 18h 47m
Dear people who like Chad for being nice, FUCK YOU YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT CUCKS, Chads are going around fucking and ruining this piece of shit soyciety and vote for laws to keep this going, they fuck all your looksmatches making your lives miserable and you have the fucking guts to say on this forum "Chads are nice guys", FUCK YOU.

Daydreamincel

Daydreamincel

Incel Incarnate
-
55d 6h 40m
Unironically kill all chads

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
-
58d 16h 43m
Uh, I'm what you would call a chad. And this is not how it works for me

*chuckle*

Julie-Larsen-Maher_8632_Western-Lowland-Gorilla-Ernie_CON_BZ_09-08-17_hr-975x650.jpg

fellofix

fellofix

incelecni
-
2d 7h 15m
Dear people who like Chad for being nice, FUCK YOU YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT CUCKS, Chads are going around fucking and ruining this piece of shit soyciety and vote for laws to keep this going, they fuck all your looksmatches making your lives miserable and you have the fucking guts to say on this forum "Chads are nice guys", FUCK YOU.
this is beyond low-iq, Chads will 1. always exist as a mathematical certainty, given that there is even a few points of SMV variation among the males of a given group 2. Chad's are such a minority that they don't affect laws 3. Chad isn't ruining society, women are

Bakura806

Bakura806

Soul Reaper
-
5d 1h 26m
If we had a WW3 it might be another CHAD slaughterhouse.

rightfulcel

rightfulcel

Luminary
-
56d 18h 47m
this is beyond low-iq, Chads will 1. always exist as a mathematical certainty, given that there is even a few points of SMV variation among the males of a given group 2. Chad's are such a minority that they don't affect laws 3. Chad isn't ruining society, women are
4 words

go fuck yourself, cuck

Speedloader

Speedloader

Shoots me
-
61d 16h 29m
BASED

JohnWickCel

JohnWickCel

Major
-
38d 15h 16m
My looksmatch would still not date me with or without chad being in the way.

schrodingercoper

schrodingercoper

The ex-vsaucemaxxer, My Initials are actually ER
-
14d 16h 6m
Death to all chads

R

randomguy1235

Officer
-
15d 18h 51m
Kill all humans.

and why stop there?

G

Gymcelled

Major
-
23d 5h 33m
I don't mind chad dating and marrying his looksmatch.

Chad dumpster diving destroys society.

Chad pumping and dumping tons of foids instead of settling destroys society.

ERadicator

ERadicator

Clowncel
-
65d 8h 39m
High IQ, only simps and faggots are fond of Chad

rightfulcel

rightfulcel

Luminary
-
56d 18h 47m
G

Gymcelled

Major
-
23d 5h 33m
Go pleasure yourself to your shitty normie "john wick" you cuck.

And Chad doesn't mind us rotting while he lives his hedonistic lifestyle you drone.

Indeed, fuckers.
How is marrying your hs sweetheart hedonistic?

Fearofeight

Fearofeight

Captain
-
26d 12h 41m
You're a whiteknight cuck blaming and hating other men when it's women's fault.

Chads will 1. always exist as a mathematical certainty, given that there is even a few points of SMV variation among the males of a given group 2. Chad's are such a minority that they don't affect laws 3. Chad isn't ruining society, women are
/thread
How is marrying your hs sweetheart hedonistic?
:feels:

To_Live_is to_Serve

To_Live_is to_Serve

To_Live_is_to_Serve
-
20d 6h 23m
Kill the chads first of course! :lul: :lul: :lul:

I've wanted all life to die, humanity in particular since I was 5 years old. I've had the philosophy of: "worst first"
Jews, women, low IQ Africans and those of the dark triad would be first;
the more sensible intelligent moral men like myself would be among the last percentages.

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

I'm an incel, an involuntary celebrity
-
67d 1h 9m
High IQ thread. Chads are the ones ruining women. If they only dated Stacy we wouldn't be screwed.

Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
-
18d 13h 33m
I think the folks who call chad nice confuse chad's indifference toward them due to having nothing to do with blackpilled online spaces with niceness. The cucks are vocal about hating incels while the chads are too busy living it up irl

Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
-
18d 13h 33m
What do you mean? They are. Partying and what not. They don't even encounter many incels but when they do you're right, they aren't "nice" or our buddys or sympathetic allies.

W

Wristlet 2

Veteran
-
20d 8h 40m
:feelsbadman: :feelsbadman:

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

2/10 ogre
-
13d 18h 55m
ITT: people who have never met a single Chad.

manicel

manicel

5'10 retardedcel 2/10 face
-
29d 10h 30m
All they have to do is to keep being chad tbh

GoffSystemQB

GoffSystemQB

Card-carrying member of I.N.C.E.L.
-
53d 19h 40m
ITT: people who have never met a single Chad.
Noblesse Oblige still exists in some sense. Just because a Chad was nice to you does not mean they were nice to everyone or they're nice people.

There are stories of some I've heard from users on here of Chads in their family who became millionaires and abandoned their entire family to poverty. The biggest assholes you can ever meet.

Rules were made to be broken by them they're not all nice guys. Stop extrapolating your personal experience to everything.

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

2/10 ogre
-
13d 18h 55m
Noblesse Oblige still exists in some sense. Just because a Chad was nice to you does not mean they were nice to everyone or they're nice people.

There are stories of some I've heard from users on here of Chads in their family who became millionaires and abandoned their entire family to poverty. The biggest assholes you can ever meet.

Rules were made to be broken by them they're not all nice guys. Stop extrapolating your personal experience to everything.
So you never met a Chad.

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Neurodivergent intersectional axis
-
75d 18h 20m
So you never met a Chad.
Psychopathic Chads are charmers on the outside, but evil criminals on the inside. They all deserve to be executed and have their former foid harem whores raped on top of their graves.

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

2/10 ogre
-
13d 18h 55m
Psychopathic Chads are charmers on the outside, but evil criminals on the inside. They all deserve to be executed and have their former foid harem whores raped on top of their graves.
You also never met a single Chad.

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

-
75d 18h 20m
You also never met a single Chad.
I'm telling you that the Chad personaliteehee type is literally psychopathy.

If you want to know what Chads are really like, beyond their charming facades, orbit a foid and hear all about her history of sexual abuse (teehee).

Last edited:
RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

2/10 ogre
-
13d 18h 55m
I'm telling you that the Chad personaliteehee type is literally psychopathy.

If you want to know what Chads are really like, beyond their charming facades, orbit a foid and hear all about her history of sexual abuse (teehee).
Nobody on this forum even knows what a Chad is anymore. All I see is a mid-tier or high-tier normie.

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

-
75d 18h 20m
Nobody on this forum even knows what a Chad is anymore. All I see is a mid-tier or high-tier normie.
I define 'Chad' as 'slayer,' and promiscuity as such is literally a trait of psychopathy.

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

2/10 ogre
-
13d 18h 55m
I define 'Chad' as 'slayer,' and promiscuity as such is literally a trait of psychopathy.
Ahh, good that you mention it because I was about to do that. A Chad isn't always a slayer, and a slayer isn't Chad most of the times. I have a Chad friend (as in, top-tier facial looks; aside from that, he is also tall and has a good frame) who is 100% a virgin, says he doesn't care about girls and wants to focus on other aspects in life. He could easily slay if he wanted to, but he won't. He is also Islamic like me.

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

-
75d 18h 20m
Ahh, good that you mention it because I was about to do that. A Chad isn't always a slayer, and a slayer isn't Chad most of the times. I have a Chad friend (as in, top-tier facial looks; aside from that, he is also tall and has a good frame) who is 100% a virgin, says he doesn't care about girls and wants to focus on other aspects in life. He could easily slay if he wanted to, but he won't. He is also Islamic like me.
Fair enough; it is important to make distinctions and define what is really being talked about :feelsokman:

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

2/10 ogre
-
13d 18h 55m
Fair enough; it is important to make distinctions and define what is really being talked about.
I agree. Otherwise there will be misconceptions and misunderstandings.

slimshady

slimshady

Recruit
-
3d 10h 40m
I remember some chads during high school. They were people who many considered as nice and ideal people. But I could clearly see through their act. One of the chads always showed a nice face to all normies and people like me but fucked them behind their backs. He always kept some chaldites around him who were his "friends". He made sure that I was never given oppurtinity to show my musical talents as he was like the main man of musical things and also had the music teachers up his ass. All foid singers always flocked over him. I was their pianist back then but after one year he made sure that I was out of the band. Of course the foids would never talk to me, all they do was flocking over chads. I was bluepilled back then but still could see through the brains of these chads.

AlexanderTheGreat11

AlexanderTheGreat11

youngcel
-
106d 6h 13m
I don’t like Chads

BrapZilian

BrapZilian

Hello IT
-
8d 10h 34m
nope, only soys help women, now yeah, there are cucked Chads, but Chad itself doesn't contribute to that
the fact that chads fuck most foids makes them entitled to chad only, so chads do help hypergamy