[RageFuel] All Chad dipshits have to do is be "nice" to fucking cucks and they keep their monopoly

fellofix

fellofix

incelecni
-
1d 22h 33m
the fact that chads fuck most foids makes them entitled to chad only, so chads do help hypergamy
well i guess so but thats like blaming the wind for a bullet killing someone because the wind was boosting the bullets speed

BrapZilian

BrapZilian

Hello IT
-
8d 5h 32m
well i guess so but thats like blaming the wind for a bullet killing someone because the wind was boosting the bullets speed
foids would be more willing to settle with their looksmatch if they could not be able to be railed by a chad everytime they want to
That makes foids think they're worthy of chads=they will only be with chads instead of any sub8

fellofix

fellofix

incelecni
-
1d 22h 33m
foids would be more willing to settle with their looksmatch if they could not be able to be railed by a chad everytime they want to
That makes foids think they're worthy of chads=they will only be with chads instead of any sub8
So foids can perpetuate our suffering by having sex with Chad?
so remind me again, who's the problem in the end?

BrapZilian

BrapZilian

Hello IT
-
8d 5h 32m
So foids can perpetuate our suffering by having sex with Chad?
so remind me again, who's the problem in the end?
Foids are the problem, but chads and soys enable them

muharremabi

muharremabi

Low iq subhuman
-
72d 8h 31m
Humans always worship good looking people. So it's not a surprise that us subhuman incels being nice to chads.

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

Welcome to Prime Time, bitch!
-
12d 14h 21m
Imagine thinking a non-chad slays.
Do you even know what slaying means, dude? Being able to score off of Tinder makes you a slayer. You don't need to be a Chad to do this. Mid-tier normies can slay too, but at a lesser rate.

SkinjobCatastrophe

SkinjobCatastrophe

Destroy all normies
-
18d 1h 43m
Lots of reasonable thoughtful discourse in this thread

Numb

Numb

Ideology is not above biology
-
12d 19h 20m
fucks fuck anything with dick bigger than 7 inch