Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel All Chad dipshits have to do is be "nice" to fucking cucks and they keep their monopoly

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date
Deleted member 18214

Deleted member 18214

Becoming the perfect being
-
Dear people who like Chad for being nice, FUCK YOU YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT CUCKS, Chads are going around fucking and ruining this piece of shit soyciety and vote for laws to keep this going, they fuck all your looksmatches making your lives miserable and you have the fucking guts to say on this forum "Chads are nice guys", FUCK YOU.

Unironically kill all chads

Uh, I'm what you would call a chad. And this is not how it works for me

*chuckle*

Julie Larsen Maher 8632 Western Lowland Gorilla Ernie CON BZ 09 08 17 hr 975x650

Dear people who like Chad for being nice, FUCK YOU YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT CUCKS, Chads are going around fucking and ruining this piece of shit soyciety and vote for laws to keep this going, they fuck all your looksmatches making your lives miserable and you have the fucking guts to say on this forum "Chads are nice guys", FUCK YOU.
this is beyond low-iq, Chads will 1. always exist as a mathematical certainty, given that there is even a few points of SMV variation among the males of a given group 2. Chad's are such a minority that they don't affect laws 3. Chad isn't ruining society, women are

If we had a WW3 it might be another CHAD slaughterhouse.

this is beyond low-iq, Chads will 1. always exist as a mathematical certainty, given that there is even a few points of SMV variation among the males of a given group 2. Chad's are such a minority that they don't affect laws 3. Chad isn't ruining society, women are
4 words

go fuck yourself, cuck

BASED

My looksmatch would still not date me with or without chad being in the way.

Death to all chads

I don't mind chad dating and marrying his looksmatch.

Chad dumpster diving destroys society.

Chad pumping and dumping tons of foids instead of settling destroys society.

High IQ, only simps and faggots are fond of Chad

Go pleasure yourself to your shitty normie "john wick" you cuck.

And Chad doesn't mind us rotting while he lives his hedonistic lifestyle you drone.

Indeed, fuckers.
How is marrying your hs sweetheart hedonistic?

You're a whiteknight cuck blaming and hating other men when it's women's fault.

Chads will 1. always exist as a mathematical certainty, given that there is even a few points of SMV variation among the males of a given group 2. Chad's are such a minority that they don't affect laws 3. Chad isn't ruining society, women are

/thread
How is marrying your hs sweetheart hedonistic?
:feels:

Kill the chads first of course! :lul: :lul: :lul:

I've wanted all life to die, humanity in particular since I was 5 years old. I've had the philosophy of: "worst first"
Jews, women, low IQ Africans and those of the dark triad would be first;
the more sensible intelligent moral men like myself would be among the last percentages.

High IQ thread. Chads are the ones ruining women. If they only dated Stacy we wouldn't be screwed.

High IQ thread. Chads are the ones ruining women. If they only dated Stacy we wouldn't be screwed.
They should let us date Stacy and they themselves should get no pussy :lul: :lul: :lul:

I think the folks who call chad nice confuse chad's indifference toward them due to having nothing to do with blackpilled online spaces with niceness. The cucks are vocal about hating incels while the chads are too busy living it up irl

What do you mean? They are. Partying and what not. They don't even encounter many incels but when they do you're right, they aren't "nice" or our buddys or sympathetic allies.

:feelsbadman: :feelsbadman:

ITT: people who have never met a single Chad.

All they have to do is to keep being chad tbh

ITT: people who have never met a single Chad.
Noblesse Oblige still exists in some sense. Just because a Chad was nice to you does not mean they were nice to everyone or they're nice people.

There are stories of some I've heard from users on here of Chads in their family who became millionaires and abandoned their entire family to poverty. The biggest assholes you can ever meet.

Rules were made to be broken by them they're not all nice guys. Stop extrapolating your personal experience to everything.

Noblesse Oblige still exists in some sense. Just because a Chad was nice to you does not mean they were nice to everyone or they're nice people.

There are stories of some I've heard from users on here of Chads in their family who became millionaires and abandoned their entire family to poverty. The biggest assholes you can ever meet.

Rules were made to be broken by them they're not all nice guys. Stop extrapolating your personal experience to everything.
So you never met a Chad.

So you never met a Chad.
Psychopathic Chads are charmers on the outside, but evil criminals on the inside. They all deserve to be executed and have their former foid harem whores raped on top of their graves.

Psychopathic Chads are charmers on the outside, but evil criminals on the inside. They all deserve to be executed and have their former foid harem whores raped on top of their graves.
You also never met a single Chad.

You also never met a single Chad.
I'm telling you that the Chad personaliteehee type is literally psychopathy.

If you want to know what Chads are really like, beyond their charming facades, orbit a foid and hear all about her history of sexual abuse (teehee).

Last edited:
I'm telling you that the Chad personaliteehee type is literally psychopathy.

If you want to know what Chads are really like, beyond their charming facades, orbit a foid and hear all about her history of sexual abuse (teehee).
Nobody on this forum even knows what a Chad is anymore. All I see is a mid-tier or high-tier normie.