Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel All Chad dipshits have to do is be "nice" to fucking cucks and they keep their monopoly

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date
Nobody on this forum even knows what a Chad is anymore. All I see is a mid-tier or high-tier normie.
I define 'Chad' as 'slayer,' and promiscuity as such is literally a trait of psychopathy.

I define 'Chad' as 'slayer,' and promiscuity as such is literally a trait of psychopathy.
Ahh, good that you mention it because I was about to do that. A Chad isn't always a slayer, and a slayer isn't Chad most of the times. I have a Chad friend (as in, top-tier facial looks; aside from that, he is also tall and has a good frame) who is 100% a virgin, says he doesn't care about girls and wants to focus on other aspects in life. He could easily slay if he wanted to, but he won't. He is also Islamic like me.

Ahh, good that you mention it because I was about to do that. A Chad isn't always a slayer, and a slayer isn't Chad most of the times. I have a Chad friend (as in, top-tier facial looks; aside from that, he is also tall and has a good frame) who is 100% a virgin, says he doesn't care about girls and wants to focus on other aspects in life. He could easily slay if he wanted to, but he won't. He is also Islamic like me.
Fair enough; it is important to make distinctions and define what is really being talked about :feelsokman:

Dear people who like Chad for being nice, FUCK YOU YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT CUCKS, Chads are going around fucking and ruining this piece of shit soyciety and vote for laws to keep this going, they fuck all your looksmatches making your lives miserable and you have the fucking guts to say on this forum "Chads are nice guys", FUCK YOU.
I remember some chads during high school. They were people who many considered as nice and ideal people. But I could clearly see through their act. One of the chads always showed a nice face to all normies and people like me but fucked them behind their backs. He always kept some chaldites around him who were his "friends". He made sure that I was never given oppurtinity to show my musical talents as he was like the main man of musical things and also had the music teachers up his ass. All foid singers always flocked over him. I was their pianist back then but after one year he made sure that I was out of the band. Of course the foids would never talk to me, all they do was flocking over chads. I was bluepilled back then but still could see through the brains of these chads.

I don’t like Chads

nope, only soys help women, now yeah, there are cucked Chads, but Chad itself doesn't contribute to that
the fact that chads fuck most foids makes them entitled to chad only, so chads do help hypergamy

Chad belongs in jail

the fact that chads fuck most foids makes them entitled to chad only, so chads do help hypergamy
well i guess so but thats like blaming the wind for a bullet killing someone because the wind was boosting the bullets speed

well i guess so but thats like blaming the wind for a bullet killing someone because the wind was boosting the bullets speed
foids would be more willing to settle with their looksmatch if they could not be able to be railed by a chad everytime they want to
That makes foids think they're worthy of chads=they will only be with chads instead of any sub8

foids would be more willing to settle with their looksmatch if they could not be able to be railed by a chad everytime they want to
That makes foids think they're worthy of chads=they will only be with chads instead of any sub8
So foids can perpetuate our suffering by having sex with Chad?
so remind me again, who's the problem in the end?

So foids can perpetuate our suffering by having sex with Chad?
so remind me again, who's the problem in the end?
Foids are the problem, but chads and soys enable them

I hate foids more.

Humans always worship good looking people. So it's not a surprise that us subhuman incels being nice to chads.

Imagine thinking a non-chad slays.
Do you even know what slaying means, dude? Being able to score off of Tinder makes you a slayer. You don't need to be a Chad to do this. Mid-tier normies can slay too, but at a lesser rate.

Lots of reasonable thoughtful discourse in this thread

fucks fuck anything with dick bigger than 7 inch